2023 Burton Hart Girl's Snowboard Jacket
Make the most of the season with the clean, functional, and closet-friendly design of the girls' Burton Hart Jacket. Pairing the team-tested waterproofing and breathability of DRYRIDE fabric with targeted ThermacoreECO powered warmth, this is performance that'll keep her comfortable and happy on the trail or just on the way to class. A full range of features – including an oversized helmet-friendly hood, venting Pit Zips, and a waist gaiter that links up with Burton pants – keep her one step ahead of Mother Nature.
- DRYRIDE™ 2-Layer Polyester Woven Fabric
- DRYRIDE Two Layer | 10,000 mm Waterproofing / 5,000 g/m² Breathability – DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2L fabric features technical waterproofing and breathable properties in a buttery soft yet bomber package.
- PFC-free DWR coating
- Offers breathability for low to medium intensity activities
- Mapped with ThermacorEco Insulation | 120g – Lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It's bluesign® approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care
- Taffeta Lining – Taffeta offers a crisp, high-end feel that is often woven using a mix of synthetic fibers. Its unique hand feel and sheen make it ideal for printing and embossing, and like all Burton linings, it wicks and breathes easy to keep you dry from the inside out.
- Room-To-Grow™ System – Extends the length of the sleeves by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts
- Regular Fit – Fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy. Room for layering.
- Sleeve pass pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- Therma-pocket with media port
- Zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets
- bluesign® Approved Product – As riders, we're all invested in ensuring healthy winters and snowfall for years to come. The bluesign® system unties the entire supply chain to reduce impact on both humans and the planet. bluesign® approved materials are guaranteed to use only safe chemicals and are manufactured to meet the highest standards of natural resource conservation, consumer and worker health, and clean air and water discharge during the manufacturing process.
- Attached Contour hood with drop construction is helmet compatible;
- Ergonomic water-repellent waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- Adjustable cuffs
- Glove loops
- Ticket O-ring
- Pocket-access hem cinch
- Chafe-free chin guard
- Snag-free neckline
- Lifetime Warranty
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us