2024 Burton Lelah Snow Jacket
Sophisticated style, just-right insulation, and bluesign® approved materials that are good for humans and the environment.
- DRYRIDE 2-Layer Polyester Twill Fabric
- Slim fit sits close to the body, with room for the garment to move with you
- DRYRIDE fabric [10,000mm/5,000g] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying; Critically-taped seams lock out the elements
- Offers breathability for low to medium intensity activities. Vents enhance breathability during short, high-intensity activities and in warmer conditions.
- ThermacoreECO insulation [100g] is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. This product is made with bluesign® materials and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care
- Ergonomic water-repellent waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface; Mesh-lined, no-snag sleeve vents
- Attached Contour drop hood is helmet compatible; Pocket-access hem cinch
- Zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets, chest pocket with hidden zipper entry, media/goggles pocket, and mesh dump pocket
- Made with bluesign® materials: produced with resource-efficient manufacturing processes and using only chemicals that are safe for people and the planet