2024 Burton Lexa Snowboard Bindings
Boasting legendary all-terrain performance, it's no wonder the women's Burton Lexa Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings are a top pick for a whole host of Burton (and non-Burton) pro riders. Experiment with the hi-back's zero forward lean for a more playful feel. Crank the straps for a supportive fit that cradles the foot and works with the hi-back for the consistent, responsive feel that earned this all-mountain binding its pro-level reputation. Re:Flex baseplates are universally compatible with all major mounting systems.
- Medium-Stiff Flex – Helps with quick, technical maneuvers, even at high speeds. Great for all-mountain carving, powerful freeriding and charging through the terrain park.
- Re:Flex™ Binding System – Offers more flex, feel, and cushioning than traditional disc bindings, in a package that's universally compatible with all current mounting systems, including 4x4, 3D® (via Burton Rider Service, sold separately), and the Channel®. The minimized, cored base-plate with Living Hinge™ disc reduces the weight and footprint of the binding, while also bending freely for a more natural flex.
- Single Component 30% Short-Glass / Nylon Composite Baseplate – More responsive yet playful. One material throughout creates consistent response and feel for all-terrain domination.
- Re:Flex™ FullBED Cushioning System – Offers full underfoot cushioning that maximizes comfort while minimizing fatigue. Anchored to the baseplate, the stealth trap door design makes it easy to access the mounting hardware.
- Single Component Construction – The simplicity of a one-piece hi-back means immediate response. Using Burton's book of material secrets, they can manipulate the overall flex profile -- from buttery to responsive.
- Zero-Lean Canted Hi-Back Design – Your legs don't go straight up, and neither should your hi-backs. This ergonomic design follows the natural contours of your left and right legs to maximize control and comfort. Riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel will dig the Zero Forward Lean design on select hi‑backs. As always, you can still choose to crank ‘em forward for quicker control when carving or climbing icy pipe walls.
- DialFLAD™ – The higher the Forward Lean angle on your hi-backs, the quicker your heel-edge turns. Crank ’em forward for icy hits in the pipe, or back ’em off for jibbing.
- Hammockstrap™ 2.0 – Everything Burton's team riders love about the Hammockstrap, but paired with Smooth Glide™ buckles for a reduced profile and more comfortable fit.
- Supergrip Capstrap™ – The Supergrip Capstrap™ delivers optimal fit and function with an ultra-minimalist, glueless, stitchless, and PU-free injection molded strap component that works both as a capstrap™ or over the toe. Simple and super durable.
- Flex Slider – Makes strapping-in a breeze with a strategically stretched hinging zone that allows the heel strap to flex and fall fully open. Thanks to science of forced molecular alignment, the Flex Slider is also incredibly strong.
- Smooth Glide™ Buckles – Lightweight aluminum and polycarbonate levers give you season after season of buttery smooth and reliable ratcheting power.
- Compatible with All Major Mounting Systems – Please note, the 3D Hinge Disc is required for mounting on 3D systems (not included).
- Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us