2024 Burton Lexa X EST Snowboard Bindings
Pro-caliber control for the entire mountain updated for even lighter, more responsive performance.
Experience comfort and response in the women's Burton Lexa X EST® Snowboard Binding. This shred-it-all binding offers top features like a Hammock ankle strap and Heel Hammock hi-back for enhanced hold and response. The SensoryBED cushioning sets a high standard for feel and control, while freestyle-minded zero forward lean is micro-adjustable for the ideal stance. The EST® version offers enhanced flex and board feel and is only compatible with Burton Channel™ mount boards.
**ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH CHANNEL MOUNTING SYSTEM**
- Medium-Firm Flex – Helps with quick, technical maneuvers, even at high speeds. Great for all-mountain carving, powerful freeriding and charging through the terrain park.
- 30% Short-Glass / Nylon Composite Lightweight EST® – More responsive yet playful.
- Single-Component EST® – By removing the materials from beneath your feet and replacing them with cushioning, Burton is able to drastically reduce weight and explore entirely new designs. With EST®, the possibilities for flex and feel are infinite, and so are the stance options.
- The Hinge™ – Exclusive to EST® baseplates, this Burton-exclusive technology flexes dynamically with your leg for increased foot roll, less fatigue and easier ollies.
- AutoCANT SensoryBED Cushioning System™ with B3 Gel – Dual-density EVA automatically settles your boot into a natural position regardless of stance, width or angles for improved comfort, reduced fatigue, and more direct board control.
- Zero-Lean Canted Hi-Back Design – Your legs don't go straight up, and neither should your hi-backs. This ergonomic design follows the natural contours of your left and right legs to maximize control and comfort. Riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel will dig the Zero Forward Lean design on select hi‑backs. As always, you can still choose to crank ‘em forward for quicker control when carving or climbing icy pipe walls.
- MicroFLAD™ – The higher the Forward Lean angle on your hi-backs, the quicker you heel-edge turns. Crank them forward for icy hits in the pipe or back them off for jibbing. Tool-free and micro-adjustable for easy fine-tuning and maximum angle options.
- Heel Hammock – A reinforced rubbery material wraps response around the heel of any boot. Run your straps a little looser and still get lightening fast response out of turns with your heel cradled in complete suspension.
- Asym Hammockstrap™ – Featuring the same minimal and seamlessly comfortable design as the Hammockstrap, this asymmetrical pad and spine shape wraps the boot in response. Flip the straps for increased freedom, or run stock for power and support.
- Flex Slider – Makes strapping-in a breeze with a strategically stretched hinging zone that allows the heel strap to flex and fall fully open. Thanks to science of forced molecular alignment, the Flex Slider is also incredibly strong.
- Supergrip Capstrap™ 2.0 – Minimalist design merges two materials into one technologically advanced toe strap. A firmer material in the spine provides a supportive and lightweight skeleton, while a softer over-molded material improves boot wrap and comfort. Featuring Ultra-minimized and fully injected with an over-molded design. Made ultra-durable, glue-less, stitch-less and PU-free construction. 3D curved with a triple axis spine as well as a true wrap toe window.
- Double Take Buckles with Insta-Click – Be the first to drop in with the rapid ratcheting of Burton's Double Take Buckles. Helical teeth and "Insta-Click" engagement combine for increased torque per crank, faster uptake, and fewer cranks to tighten. The result: vastly improved strength, speed and ease of use.
- Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Mounts Exclusively with Burton Boards Featuring The Channel™
- Women's Specific True Fit™ Design – Enjoy a more harmonious connection with Burton's True Fit™ women's boards, boots and bindings. True fit means that every element of every piece of your setup - from boot liners to shell tongues, baseplate to strap designs, board shapes to flex profiles - has been designed and engineered around women and for the way they ride, because when if fits right, it rides better.
|Women's Boot Size||4-6||6-8||8+|
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us