2024 Burton Moto Boa Snowboard Boots
The Burton Moto BOA Snowboard Boots provide convenience and all-terrain readiness in a lightweight boot that offers Total Comfort right out of the box.
Breaking in new boots is nothing to fear with the Burton Moto Boa® and its Total Comfort construction. With Burton-exclusive science on the inside, you get a broken-in fit that’s warm and comfortable right out of the box. The speed, ease, and Lifetime Warrantied performance of the Boa® Coiler™ closure with TX3 laces means no wasted time, while the ultra-light DynoLITE outsole delivers soft cushioning even in cold temps.
- Soft Flex: 3/10 – Playful, forgiving flex ideal for the park, beginners, or riders that prefer a soft, jibby boot.
- 1:1 Soft Flex PowerUP Tongue – Burton offers 1:1 lasting on every boot. It means every half and full size liner gets a matching half and full size shell, tongue, and outsole for a precise fit that is not as common as one would think. Drop your loot on a Burton boot and you won’t be stuck with the slop of a mismatched shell and liner.
- Total Comfort Construction – Get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort's industry-exclusive construction eliminates the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from day 1 to day 100.
- NEW Imprint™ 1+ Liner with Integrated Lacing – A brand new extremely comfortable liner that has an integrated lacing system and inner lace lock. The lightweight power panels and molded Level 1 EVA footbed are heat-moldable.
- Boa® Coiler™ Closure System – A highly dependable lacing system that can be adjusted at a moment's notice anytime, anywhere. The simple twist of the knob at the top of the boot strategically tightens in just the right places.
- TX3 Laces - Strong and durable.
- Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed – An extremely lightweight and highly shock-absorbent footbed.
- Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology – This reduces the boot's overall footprint one full size, meaning a men's size 10 fits like a size 10 but has the footprint of a typical size 9. Shorter, lighter, sleeker - never suffer from toe drag again.
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset – All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry.
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us