2024 Burton Name Dropper Snowboard
- Pure Pop Camber – An advocate of powerful turns and poppy precision, camber speaks to the core values of board design. Offering a snappy suspension, camber distributes weight evenly over the entire length of the board for smooth, continuous edge control from tip to tail.
- 1-4/10 - Soft
- Twin Flex – The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch.
- Pro-Tip™ – A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- Off-Axis Filet-O-Flex™ – Some riders want a more flexible board without sacrificing performance. Filet-O-Flex solves that challenge with ultra-thin profiling that creates soft boards that rip with maximum stability, durability, and grip. An additional benefit is subtle suspension and underfoot padding.
- Twin – Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch. Jib, spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balance of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
- FSC™ Certified Super Fly 800G – Lightened up and loaded with pop, Burton's dual-species wood core utilizes dual-density vertical laminations of alternating softwood/hardwood to reduce overall weight with no sacrifice in strength or performance.
- Dualzone™ EGD™ – The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- Off-Axis Squeezebox Low – With an overall easier feel, Squeezebox Low brings high-end core profiling technology to the progressing rider. Stiffer zones just outside you feet create a more direct energy transfer to the tip and tail, while enabling a softer, smoother flex between the bindings. The end result is more control with less effort from the rider.
- Triax™ Fiberglass – Versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred.
- Sintered – Dense and durable but porous enough to hold wax well, sintered bases require some maintenance but make up for it in speed and ride quality.
- Off-Axis Frostbite Edges – Introduced by Burton long before all the hype about wavy "serrated knife" edges, Frostbite extends out slightly beneath your bindings for tremendous edge-hold on hard, icy conditions. Powerful when you need them, playful when you don't, Frostbite Edges are hungry for hard-pack while remaining smooth, slowing, and forgiving.
- Infinite Ride™ – This Burton-exclusive technology allows maximized pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether you choose to ride Flat Top, Flying V™, or Camber, rest assured that with Infinite Ride™ your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day forward, season after season.
- Super Sap® Epoxy – A resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board.
- The Channel® Mounting System – Stronger, faster, easier, and more adjustable -- The Channel™ gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton's).
Board Size Chart
|Effective Edge (mm)||1123||1149||1185||1211|
|Tip Width (mm)||287.8||290.9||294.2||297.2|
|Waist Width (mm)||247||249||251||253|
|Tail Width (mm)||287.8||290.9||294.2||297.2|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||7.1||7.3||7.5||7.7|
|Stance Setback (in)||0||0||0||0|
|Stance Range (mm)||530||530||560||560|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||100-150||120-180||120-180||150-200|
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us