2024 Burton Photon Step On Wide Boots
The men's Photon Step On® Boa Snowboard Boot delivers the highest level of performance with the fast, micro-adjustability of the Boa® Fit System with Coiler™ Technology. It includes Boa's Sequence™ Configuration for even tightening and secure heel hold with the twist of a single dial.. The boot is designed specifically for the Burton men's Step On® ® Binding to deliver unprecedented entry and exit speed with uncompromised board control in an incredibly easy to use system. Just turn the Boa dials to fine-tune the boot's fit, then simply Step On® to the binding, and you're ready to ride.
These are wide fit. Regular width fit available.
Must Be Used with Step On™ Bindings
- Stiff, Medium-Stiff
- Total Comfort Construction – Get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort's industry-exclusive construction eliminates the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from day 1 to day 100.
- 1:1 Firm Flex PowerUP Tongue – Burton offers 1:1 lasting on every boot. It means every half and full size shell, tongue, and out sole offer a precise fit that is not as common as one would think. Drop your loot on a Burton boot and you won't be stuck with the slop of a mismatched shell and liner. PowerUP tongues feature additional dual-density material for rebound and durability.
- Imprint™ 3 Liner – DryRIDE Heat Cycle™ Lining | Focus Cuff Heel Hold System with Velcro® J-Bar Interface and Inner Lace Lock | Plush Cuff 1.0 (women's only) | Lightweight Power Panels | Velcro® Liner Closure | Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank and Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating | Heat-Moldable
- DryRide Heat Cycle™ Lining – Warmth and wicking are two key traits for on-snow comfort. Burton's breathable inner-lining technology utilizes interwoven thermally activated carbon thread to capture, radiate, and reflect body heat inward to keep feet warmer while also wicking heat-robbing moisture outward. Look for varying amounts and performance level of each liner.
- Focus Cuff – Boosting heel-hold by hugging that sweet spot around your ankle, the Focus Cuff rides slightly higher on your ankle than the Lock-UP Cuff for increased response.
- Lightweight Power Panels – To ensure a consistent flex from day 1 to 100, Burton Imprint™ and Life liners feature strategically placed Power Panels that, even after being deeply flexed, return to their original position.
- Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating – Antimicrobial coating on the lining of the boot fabric keeps your boots from creating their own mini-ecosystem of stink by preventing the growth of odor-causing bacteria.
- Dual Zone Boa® System with New Sequence™ and Coiler™ Technology – Built with a redesigned inner coiler spool to route the laces, the dial‑it‑in system retains its quick, easy, and effective lace adjustment. Natural fiber ropes equal a more natural flex and feel for greater all‑day comfort.
- TX3 Lacing – The best of both worlds. TX3 is a flexible and low-friction textile lace used in high-power boots to provide a soft, modern design aesthetic with lasting durability and strength.
- Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed – EVA Footbeds are lightweight, long-lasting, and absorb shock.
- Step On™ EST® Outsole – EST® goes beyond bindings by drawing inspiration from the surf/skate heritage of snowboarding and giving you a more direct connection to your board. By eliminating the ramp angle of your outsole, EST lowers your center of gravity, improves board feel, and creates a more surf/skate-like feel.
- Vibram® Traction Lug outsole with EcoStep™ rubber - Provides increased surface area for more contact points that grip the ground in a lighter weight package that uses 30% recycled rubber content
- Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology – This reduces the boot's overall footprint one full size, meaning a men's size 10 fits like a size 10 but has the footprint of a typical size 9. Shorter, lighter, sleeker - never suffer from toe drag again.
- Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil – This low-profile and lightweight underfoot technology reflects heat back to the feet, improving both warmth and comfort when faced with cold conditions.
- Recycled Rubber Content
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset – All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry.
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us