2024 Burton Gore-Tex Powline Insulated 2L Snow Jacket
A rider-focused spin on two-layer GORE-TEX protection, fully insulated and featured for a day on the hill no matter what the weather's up to.
- GORE-TEX 2L – GORE-TEX two-layer fabric is windproof, waterproof, breathable, and durable: It's the versatile solution to staying warm and dry while moving outside.
- ThermacoreECO Insulation | 80G – ThermacoreECO insulation is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It's bluesign® approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care.
- Regular Fit – Regular-fitting garments are not too tight or too baggy, and can be worn over warmer mid-layer pieces with ease.
- Interior Mesh Dump Pocket
- Zippered Interior Media / Goggle Pocket with Therma-Pocket Inside to Keep Your Device Warm
- Zippered Sleeve Pass Pocket
- Mesh-Lined No-Snag Pit Zip™ Vents
- Helmet Compatible Fulltime Contour™ Hood with Rear Cinching – Designed and built for standing sideways, throw this ergonomic hood up and still be able to see where you're riding. The dimensions and shape allow for the hood to be worn over your helmet, giving you total protection from the elements without sacrificing comfort or visibility.
- Adjustable Cuffs – Seal out the wind and wet weather with the adjustable hook and loop cuffs on the jacket's sleeves.
- Stretch Wrist Gaiters
- Ergonomic Water-Repellent Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface – Engineered for the movements of snowboarding, this ergonomic waist gaiter seals out snow and cold like never before. The longer back creates an ergonomic fit, articulating with your body for an interface that stays locked in all day long.
- bluesign® Approved Product – As riders, we're all invested in ensuring healthy winters and snowfall for years to come. The bluesign® system unties the entire supply chain to reduce impact on both humans and the planet. bluesign® approved materials are guaranteed to use only safe chemicals and are manufactured to meet the highest standards of natural resource conservation, consumer and worker health, and clean air and water discharge during the manufacturing process.