2023 Burton Gore-Tex Powline Insulated Pants
Any day is a good day to go riding when you have the women's Burton GORE-TEX Powline Insulated Pants on your side. We're talking proven two-layer waterproof protection with the breathability to manage your comfort in a wide range of conditions. Low-bulk insulation adds warmth to brave cold chairlifts and stormy days. Add all the pockets you need to keep your must-have stuff secure and dry plus pit zips for climate control and you'll be smiling from first chair 'til last run.
- GORE-TEX two-layer polyester plain weave fabric - Is windproof, waterproof, breathable, and durable: It's the versatile solution to staying warm and dry while moving outside
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- PFC-free DWR coating
- Mapped with ThermocoreEco Insulation | 40G Throughout – Lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It's bluesign® approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care
- Regular fit - Is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- Zippered hand-warmer pockets
- Hook-and-loop closure back pockets
- Mesh-Lined No-Snag Thigh Vents
- Fully Taped Seams – Every seam is taped to create the ultimate foul weather seal.
- YKK® Zippers
|Garment Inseam: Regular||33||33||33||33||33||33|
|Garment Inseam: Tall||34.5||34.5||34.5||34.5||34.5||34.5|
|Garment Inseam: Short||30.5||30.5||30.5||30.5||30.5||30.5|
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us