2023 Burton Prowess Jacket
The Women's Burton Prowess Jacket marries fashion-forward fabrics and design with rider-driven features to create a jacket that's easy on the eyes – on-hill or around town. An exaggerated drop tail adds style and seals out cold, while waterproof/breathable DRYRIDE fabric outperform everything in your closet. Forty percent recycled content THERMOLITE® insulation with the added cush of Sherpa fleece inside the collar will have you wrapped in warmth. The super breathable pores of our Living Lining® shrink or expand to retain or release heat like automatic climate control.
- Stretch Polyester
- 2L DRYRIDE Durashell™ | 10,000 mm Waterproofing / 10,000 g/m² Breathability – DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2L fabric features technical waterproofing and breathable properties in a buttery soft yet bomber package.
- Mapped with 40% Recycled Content Thermolite® Insulation (80g Body / 60g Hood) – Low‑bulk 40% recycled content THERMOLITE® insulation has hollow core fibers that trap warm air, plus a larger surface area to boost the evaporation of moisture. The result is high‑performance warmth and dryness—a perfect ingredient for Burton outerwear. bluesign® approval means it meets the highest standards of natural resource conservation, consumer and worker health, and clean air and water discharge during the manufacturing process. THERMOLITE® is a trademark of INVISTA
- Living Lining™ Mapped with Taffeta, Printed Taffeta, and Plush Sherpa Fleece – Cold mornings to sunny afternoons, fast turns to slow chairlifts—a day on the hill is filled with extremes. Burton’s Living Lining offers automatic climate control without added bulk or weight, so the one thing you can count on is consistent comfort. KEEP COOL: When you’re warm, breathable pores on the Living Lining expand to release excess warmth and prevent overheating. STAY WARM: When you’re cold, breathable pores on the Living Lining shrink to trap body heat and keep you warmer for longer.
- Regular Fit – What some might call a normal fit, regular-fitting garments are not too tight or too baggy, and can be worn over warmer mid-layer pieces with ease.
- Microfleece Lined Handwarmer and Chest Pockets
- Mesh Dump Pocket
- Therma-Pocket with Media Port
- Zippered Sleeve Pass Pocket
- Mesh-Lined No-Snag Pit Zip™ Vents
- bluesign® Approved Product – As riders, we're all invested in ensuring healthy winters and snowfall for years to come. The bluesign® system unties the entire supply chain to reduce impact on both humans and the planet. bluesign® approved materials are guaranteed to use only safe chemicals and are manufactured to meet the highest standards of natural resource conservation, consumer and worker health, and clean air and water discharge during the manufacturing process.
- Sherpa Fleece Lined Collar with Helmet Compatible Fulltime Contour™ Drop Hood
- Interior Waist Cinch
- Ergonomic Water-Repellent Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- YKK® Zippers
- Fully Taped Seams