2024 Burton Reserve Snowboard Bib
Style, performance and sustainability are the three focal points of the men's Burton Reserve Bib Pant. With a style as classic as it gets, updated with a full array of tech features including waterproof/breathable DRYRIDE two-layer fabric to keep the elements at bay, these pants are a modern take on a mountain staple. The whole package is bluesign® approved for a reduced impact on both people and the planet, while rider-friendly details like fully-taped waterproof seams, Test-I-Cool zippered vents, and an array of handy pockets make these pants worthy of everything from spring slush to waist-deep pow.
(Available in Tall and Short specific models)
- DRYRIDE™ 2-Layer Stretch Polyester Oxford Fabric
2-Layer DRYRIDE | 15,000 mm Waterproofing / 10,000 g/m² Breathability – DRYRIDE 2L fabric features technical waterproofing and breathable properties in a buttery soft yet bomber package.
- Mapped with Embossed Taffeta and Mesh – Taffeta offers a crisp, high-end feel that is often woven using a mix of synthetic fibers. Its unique hand feel and sheen make it ideal for printing and embossing, and like all Burton linings, it wicks and breathes easy to keep you dry from the inside out.
Living Lining® – Cold mornings to sunny afternoons, fast turns to slow chairlifts—a day on the hill is filled with extremes. Burton’s Living Lining offers automatic climate control without added bulk or weight, so the one thing you can count on is consistent comfort. When you’re warm, breathable pores on the Living Lining expand to release excess warmth and prevent overheating. When you’re cold, breathable pores on the Living Lining shrink to trap body heat and keep you warmer for longer.
- Relaxed Fit – This looser fit offers plenty of room for ease of mobility, comfort, and layering.
- Side Zipper Entry Bib with Adjustable Suspenders
- Back pockets with hook-and-loop closure, zippered chest pockets, and zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets
- Mesh-Lined Test-I-Cool Venting
- Fully Taped Seams – Every seam in the jacket and pant is taped to create the ultimate foul weather seal.
bluesign® Product – As riders, we’re all invested in ensuring healthy winters and snowfall for years to come. The bluesign® system unites the entire supply chain to reduce impact on both humans and the planet. bluesign® approved materials are guaranteed to use only safe chemicals and are manufactured to meet the highest standards of natural resource conservation, consumer and worker health, and clean air and water discharge during the manufacturing process.
|Garment Inseam: Regular||32.5||32.5||32.5||32.5||32.5|
|Garment Inseam: Tall||34.5||34.5||34.5||34.5||34.5|
|Garment Inseam: Short||30.5||30.5||30.5||30.5||30.5|