2024 Burton Gore-Tex Reserve Snowboard Bib
Style, performance and sustainability are the three focal points of the men's Burton Reserve Bib Pant. A style as classic as it gets comes updated with a full array of tech features including the proven waterproof performance of GORE-TEX fabrics featuring fully-taped seams with GORE-TEX seam tape. Living Lining® thermo-regulating technology provides climate controlled comfort, while rider-friendly details like Test-I-Cool zippered vents and an array of handy pockets make these pants worthy of everything from spring slush to waist-deep pow.
- GORE-TEX 2-Layer Printed Polyester 150D Plain Weave Fabric
- GORE-TEX 2L – Ideal for a wide range of outdoor activities, the GORE-TEX membrane is bonded to the outer fabric only. The benefit: the separate lining inside improves wearing comfort and versatility.
- Living Lining™ Mapped with Embossed Taffeta and Mesh – When you're warm, breathable pores expand to release excess warmth and prevent overheating. When you're cold, breathable pores shrink to trap body heat and keep you warmer for longer
- Relaxed Fit – A looser fit for great mobility and room to layer.
- Side Zipper Entry
- Adjustable Suspenders
- Back pockets with hook-and-loop closure, zippered chest pockets, and zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets
- Mesh-Lined Test-I-Cool Venting
- Fully Taped Seams with GORE-SEAM® Tape – GORE’s unique seam sealant tape seals each and every seam to provide a completely waterproof and liquid resistant fabric.