2024 Burton Ripcord Snowboard
The Burton Ripcord is designed to accelerate beginners and intermediates into more advanced riding situations. A directional shape makes easy work of any terrain or snow condition, while the added stability and catch-free feel of Flat Top™ with Easy Bevel puts you in the pilot’s seat. A softer, more playful flex make this an easier going alternative to other directional boards, with a performance-oriented ride that gives you more room to grow than you’ll get with most entry level options.
- Flat Top™ – A flat profile between the feet means stability, better balance, and continuous edge control. The tip and tail kick up with an early rise outside the feet for the catch-free and loose feeling you'd expect from a rocker profile.
- 0-3/10 - Soft
- Directional Flex – This flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions.
- Easy Bevel – Easy Bevel gives riders an incredibly soft and forgiving board that's virtually impossible to catch an edge on. With a convex base that lifts the edges off the snow and a super soft flex, the boards make it easy to learn balance and board control.
- Directional | 5mm Taper – The classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while still giving you plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition.
- Pro-Tip – A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- FSC™ Certified Fly 900G Core – Burton's classic tip to tail wood core, constantly improved upon in terms of flex, feel, pop and strength.
- Squeezebox Low – With an overall easier feel, Squeezebox Low brings high-end core profiling technology to the progressing rider. Stiffer zones just outside you feet create a more direct energy transfer to the tip and tail, while enabling a softer, smoother flex between the bindings. The end result is more control with less effort from the rider.
- Biax™ Fiberglass – Features a jib-friendly, torsionally soft flex for a forgiving, park-friendly feel.
- Extruded Base – Speed, strength, and graphical pop in a base that requires little maintenance. Pass your friends without even waxing.
- Super Sap® Epoxy – A resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board.
- The Channel® Mounting System – Stronger, faster, easier, and more adjustable -- The Channel™ gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton's).
Board Size Chart
|Effective Edge (mm)||1160||1200||1220||1230||1225||1235||1260|
|Tip Width (mm)||291.2||295.7||304.5||299.9||305.7||303||309|
|Waist Width (mm)||247||250||258||253||259||256||261|
|Tail Width (mm)||286.2||290.7||299.5||294.9||300.7||298||304|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||7.4||7.7||7.8||7.9||7.8||7.9||8.1|
|Stance Setback (mm)||25||25||25||25||25||25||25|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||120-180||120-180||150-200||150-200||150-200||150-200||180-260+|
|Camber Profile||Flat Top with Easy Bevel|
|Core||FSC™ Certified Fly 900G Core|
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us