2024 Burton Ritual Boa Snowboard Boots
One look at the women's Burton Ritual Snowboard Boot and you know this thing is different. Ultraweave construction creates lasting, powerful support and water-resistance. A DynoBITE EST® outsole with ReBounce Cushioning retains its form and support longer, while Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil keeps heat close, and feet happy. As one of the lightest women's boots Burton has ever created, it's also worth noting that Burton's field testers have been reporting this as the most comfortable boot they've ever tried on.
- Women's Specific True Fit™ Design – Enjoy a more harmonious connection with Burton's True Fit™. True Fit means that every element -- from boot liners to lace guides, baseplate to strap designs, board shapes to flex profiles -- has been designed and engineered for the way women ride. Because when it fits right, it rides better.
- 1:1 Soft Flex PowerUP Tongue – Burton offers 1:1 lasting on every boot. It means every half and full size liner gets a matching half and full size shell, tongue, and outsole for a precise fit that is not as common as one would think. Drop your loot on a Burton boot and you won’t be stuck with the slop of a mismatched shell and liner.
- GripLITE Backstay – Creates a snug interface between the boot and the highback. Made of rubber, the Backstay also shaves weight off the boot. The result is a more direct energy transfer from boot to binding to board for reduced rider fatigue.
- Imprint™ 3 Liner – DryRIDE Heat Cycle™ Lining | Focus Cuff Heel Hold System with Velcro® J-Bar Interface and Inner Lace Lock | Plush Cuff 1.0 (women's only) | Lightweight Power Panels | Velcro® Liner Closure | Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank and Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating | Heat-Moldable
- DryRide Heat Cycle™ Lining – Warmth and wicking are two key traits for on-snow comfort. Burton's breathable inner-lining technology utilizes interwoven thermally activated carbon thread to capture, radiate, and reflect body heat inward to keep feet warmer while also wicking heat-robbing moisture outward. Look for varying amounts and performance level of each liner.
- Focus Cuff – Boosting heel-hold by hugging that sweet spot around your ankle, the Focus Cuff rides slightly higher on your ankle than the Lock-UP Cuff for increased response.
- Plush Cuff 1.0 – The Plush Cuff 1.0 hugs your calf like no other thanks to a combination of medial and lateral neoprene stretch zones and a super soft fur lining.
- Lightweight Power Panels – To ensure a consistent flex from day 1 to 100, Burton Imprint™ and Life liners feature strategically placed Power Panels that, even after being deeply flexed, return to their original position.
- Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating – Antimicrobial coating on the lining of the boot fabric keeps your boots from creating their own mini-ecosystem of stink by preventing the growth of odor-causing bacteria.
- Dual Zone Boa® System with Coiler™ Technology - Upper and lower zones that can be adjusted independently of each other to dial in the perfect fit.
- Boa® System – A highly dependable lacing system that can be adjusted at a moment's notice anytime, anywhere. The simple twist of the knob at the top of the boot strategically tightens in just the right places.
- TX3 Lacing – The best of both worlds. TX3 is a flexible and low-friction textile lace used in high-power boots to provide a soft, modern design aesthetic with lasting durability and strength.
- Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed – EVA Footbeds are lightweight, long-lasting, and absorb shock.
- DynoBITE EST® Outsole – Strategically placed rubber patches give extra traction and durability at the forefoot and heel. Like every Burton Dyno outsole, you're provided lightweight, durable cushioning that's formulated specifically for snowboarding. 10-15% recycled rubber content depending on model treads lighter on the planet, too.
- ReBounce Cushioning – Brings cushioning closer to your foot than ever before by placing it within the shell of the boot for an added layer of impact protection that sits directly below your foot. Added warmth and consistent performance in cold temperatures is achieved by wrapping it in a heat-reflective material that keeps the cushioning soft and effective.
- Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil – This low-profile and lightweight underfoot technology reflects heat back to the feet, improving both warmth and comfort when faced with cold conditions.
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset – All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry.
- Ultraweave Shell Material – This woven engineered construction creates an aesthetic with lasting and powerful support. Reducing seams, waste, and weight by virtue of a super-efficient production process. The rugged and water-resistant structure retains its original flex longer while looking like a blast from the technical future.