Burton Ruler Step On Men's Snowboard Boots 2024
The men's Burton Ruler Step On® Snowboard Boot delivers versatile performance with the added durability and micro-adjustability of the Boa Fit System with Coiler Technology. The boot is designed specifically for the Burton men's Step On® ® Binding to deliver unprecedented entry and exit speed with uncompromised board control in an incredibly easy to use system. Just turn the Boa dial to fine-tune the fit of the boot, then simply Step On® to the binding, and you're ready to ride
Must be used with Step On® specific bindings.
- Medium Flex: 6 (1=Soft,10=Stiff) – A balance of quick edge engagement and a more forgiving, playful feel. Great for all-around riders.
- Total Comfort Construction – Get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort's industry-exclusive construction eliminates the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from day 1 to day 100.
- 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue – Burton offers 1:1 lasting on every boot. It means every half and full size shell, tongue, and out sole offer a precise fit that is not as common as one would think. Drop your loot on a Burton boot and you won't be stuck with the slop of a mismatched shell and liner. PowerUP tongues feature additional dual-density material for rebound and durability.
- Step On™ Backstay
- Imprint™ 2 Liner – Burton's Imprint™ 2 Liner is heat-moldable and includes Lightweight Power Panels, a Level 2 Molded EVA footed, and a Velcro® Liner Closure, plus 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation, a Lock-Up Cuff and an Inner Lace Lock and Man Fur.
- Lock-Up Cuff – This super low-profile inner cuff caries the laces across the forefoot and ankle for ultimate heel hold with effortless entry and exit.
- Inner Lace Lock – Quick‑lock design keeps your heels locked down all day. Exiting’s a cinch with the one‑handed release tab.
- Lightweight Power Panels – To ensure a consistent flex from day 1 to 100, Burton Imprint™ and Life liners feature strategically placed Power Panels that, even after being deeply flexed, return to their original position.
- Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating – Antimicrobial coating on the lining of the boot fabric keeps your boots from creating their own mini-ecosystem of stink by preventing the growth of odor-causing bacteria.
- Dual Zone Boa® System with New Sequence™ and Coiler™ Technology – All Burton men’s, women’s, and youth boots with Boa® feature the virtually indestructible, warrantied for life performance of Burton‑exclusive New England Rope laces. Built with a redesigned inner coiler spool to route the laces, the dial‑it‑in system retains its quick, easy, and effective lace adjustment. Natural fiber ropes equal a more natural flex and feel for greater all‑day comfort.
- Level 2 EVA Footbed – EVA footbeds are lightweight, long-lasting and absorb shock.
- Step On™ EST® Outsole – EST® goes beyond bindings by drawing inspiration from the surf/skate heritage of snowboarding and giving you a more direct connection to your board. By eliminating the ramp angle of your outsole, EST lowers your center of gravity, improves board feel, and creates a more surf/skate-like feel.
- Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil – This low-profile and lightweight underfoot technology reflects heat back to the feet, improving both warmth and comfort when faced with cold conditions.
- Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology – This reduces the boot's overall footprint one full size, meaning a men's size 10 fits like a size 10 but has the footprint of a typical size 9. Shorter, lighter, sleeker - never suffer from toe drag again.
- Recycled Rubber Content
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset – All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry.
- Compatibility – Must Be Used with Burton Step On™ Bindings
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us