Burton Southside Slim Pants
For all the benefits of space age design, it's still apparent that keeping it simple works, too. The less-is-more Men's Burton Southside Pant - Slim Fit meets all the requirements of first rate shred pants without appearing too techy. Whether you choose the slim fit or the tailored mid fit, there is still room to layer and tweak. The shoe lace draw cord cinch reels it in for a final sag adjustment.
- 2-Layer DRYRIDE | 10,000 mm Waterproofing /10,000 g/m² Breathability – DRYRIDE 2L fabric features technical waterproofing and breathable properties in a buttery soft yet bomber package.
- Living Lining® – Cold mornings to sunny afternoons, fast turns to slow chairlifts—a day on the hill is filled with extremes. Burton’s Living Lining offers automatic climate control without added bulk or weight, so the one thing you can count on is consistent comfort. When you’re warm, breathable pores on the Living Lining expand to release excess warmth and prevent overheating. When you’re cold, breathable pores on the Living Lining shrink to trap body heat and keep you warmer for longer.
- Mapped with Embossed Taffeta and Mesh – Taffeta offers a crisp, high-end feel that is often woven using a mix of synthetic fibers. Its unique hand feel and sheen make it ideal for printing and embossing, and like all Burton linings, it wicks and breathes easy to keep you dry from the inside out.
- SLIM FIT - A close fitting, tailored fit that mirrors your body’s silhouette, but still allows for a base layer and lighter midlayer to be worn underneath.
- Back pockets - Hook-and-loop closure
- Hand Pockets - Zippered microfleece hand-warmer pocket and zippered thigh pocket
- Mesh-Lined Test-I-Cool Venting
- Fully Taped Seams – Every seam in the jacket and pant is taped to create the ultimate foul weather seal. Featured on select Burton jackets, and ALL Burton pants.
- bluesign® Product – As riders, we’re all invested in ensuring healthy winters and snowfall for years to come. The bluesign® system unites the entire supply chain to reduce impact on both humans and the planet. bluesign® approved materials are guaranteed to use only safe chemicals and are manufactured to meet the highest standards of natural resource conservation, consumer and worker health, and clean air and water discharge during the manufacturing process.
|Garment Inseam: Regular
|Garment Inseam: Tall
|Garment Inseam: Short
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us