2024 Burton Story Board Snowboard
In deep or up in the air, spin tall tales on the women's ultimate freeride shape.
The women's Burton Story Board Snowboard is designed to create hard charging moments. The kind you'll be spinning yarns about for years to come. Control, versatility and confidence are key themes. The core profile complements the directionally cambered shape and taper with torsional flex that drives and floats through turns on groomers and deep days alike.
- Directional Camber – Entry rocker causes the nose to lift while camber under both feet maintains momentum and stability through deep-driving turns and variable conditions.
- Personality – 5-8/10 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)
- Directional Flex - This board is constructed differently from nose to tail, putting more pop in the tail and strengthening the nose, allowing you to easily maintain control and charge through a variety of snow conditions.
- Directional – The classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while still giving you plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition.
- 10mm Taper
- Balanced Freeride Geometry – Balanced Freeride Geometry spec setback camber and a sidecut that is centered on your stance to create a twin freestyle feel when riding flat base. On edge it turns tight and quick with the float and prowess expected from a directional deck.
- Super Fly II™ 700G Core – Stronger and lighter woods target specific areas of the core to provide pop, strength, and reduced weight.
- Squeezebox – Burton's most versatile Squeezebox profile improves pop and performance through the balance of thicker, more powerful core sections with thinner, more flexible sections. Rider energy is transferred outward from beneath the feet, energizing the tip and tail while making the board snappier, more stable and easier to manipulate.
- Dualzone™ EGD™ – The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- Carbon I-Beam™ – This ultra-light carbon backbone increases pop and longitudinal snap.
- Sintered WFO – Infusing a specially formulated wax deep into the pores of this extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material results in an ultra-durable base that stays wide open all season and in any condition.
Infinite Ride™ – This Burton-exclusive technology allows maximized pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether you choose to ride Flat Top, Flying V™, or Camber, rest assured that with Infinite Ride™ your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day forward, season after season.
- Super Sap® Epoxy – A resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board.
- The Channel® Mounting System – Stronger, faster, easier, and more adjustable -- The Channel™ gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton's).
- Channel Inserts Included – Channel Inserts are required to mount your bindings. Inspect packaging before disposing.
Board Size Chart
|Effective Edge (mm)||1050||1100||1150|
|Tip Width (mm)||280.3||286.1||291|
|Waist Width (mm)||238||242||245|
|Tail Width (mm)||270.3||276.1||281|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||6.6||6.9||7.2|
|Stance Setback (mm)||35||35||35|
|Stance Range (mm)||480||505||530|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||100-150||120-180||150-200|
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us