|Lacing System||Dual Zone Boa®|
2024 Burton Swath Boa Snowboard Boots
Those who appreciate the balance of medium-flex tweakability and comfort should step to the men's Burton Swath boot. Its Ultraweave shell material eliminates the need for bulky seams, allowing for super-lightweight form-fitting performance. The Dual Zone BOA® Fit System with Coiler™ Technology allows for precise forefoot and upper boot adjustment with a simple twist of the dial and the long-lasting performance of Burton-exclusive New England Rope laces with the BOA® lifetime guarantee. Built-in Sleeping Bag heat-reflective foil stokes warmth just beneath your feet to keep the interior warm, while ReBounce cushioning ensures everything stays soft and cushy even in sub-zero conditions.
- Medium Flex: 5 (1=Soft, 10=Stiff) – A balance of quick edge engagement and a more forgiving, playful feel. Great for all-around riders.
- 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue – Burton offers 1:1 lasting on every boot. It means every half and full size shell, tongue, and out sole offer a precise fit that is not as common as one would think. Drop your loot on a Burton boot and you won't be stuck with the slop of a mismatched shell and liner. PowerUP tongues feature additional dual-density material for rebound and durability.
- GripLITE Backstay – Creates a snug interface between the boot and the highback. Made of rubber, the Backstay also shaves weight off the boot. The result is a more direct energy transfer from boot to binding to board for reduced rider fatigue.
- Articulating Cuff – Allowing the upper and lower zones of the boot to flex independently creates fluid forward motion, minimizes shell distortion, and maximizes heel hold and response.
- Total Comfort Construction – Get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort's industry-exclusive construction eliminates the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from day 1 to day 100.
- Imprint™ 3 Liner – DryRIDE Heat Cycle™ Lining | Focus Cuff Heel Hold System with Velcro® J-Bar Interface and Inner Lace Lock | Plush Cuff 1.0 (women's only) | Lightweight Power Panels | Velcro® Liner Closure | Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank and Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating | Heat-Moldable
- Focus Cuff – Boosting heel-hold by hugging that sweet spot around your ankle, the Focus Cuff rides slightly higher on your ankle than the Lock-UP Cuff for increased response.
- Dual Zone Boa® System with Coiler™ Technology
- TX3 Lacing – The best of both worlds. TX3 is a flexible and low-friction textile lace used in high-power boots to provide a soft, modern design aesthetic with lasting durability and strength.
- DynoBITE EST® Outsole with ReBounce Cushioning – Strategically placed rubber patches give extra traction and durability at the forefoot and heel. Like every Burton Dyno outsole, you're provided lightweight, durable cushioning that's formulated specifically for snowboarding. 10-15% recycled rubber content depending on model treads lighter on the planet, too.
- EST® Optimized Midsole – EST® goes beyond bindings by drawing inspiration from the surf/skate heritage of snowboarding and giving you a more direct connection to your board. By eliminating the ramp angle of your outsole, EST lowers your center of gravity, improves board feel, and creates a more surf/skate-like feel. All without sacrificing an ounce of cushioning thanks to ultra-dampening ReBounce and B3 Gel inserts.
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset – All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry.
- Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil – This low-profile and lightweight underfoot technology reflects heat back to the feet, improving both warmth and comfort when faced with cold conditions.
- Ultraweave Shell Material – This woven engineered construction creates an aesthetic with lasting and powerful support. Reducing seams, waste, and weight by virtue of a super-efficient production process. The rugged and water-resistant structure retains its original flex longer while looking like a blast from the technical future.