2023 Burton Toddler's Bomber Jacket
Warm and happy go hand in hand. So, the toddlers' Burton Bomber Jacket has a good dose of insulation to help quell potential rebellion. Add fully waterproof and breathable to the list and you've got a jacket that lets little people have fun outdoors. Small details like room-to-grow and a pass pocket give this little bomber some extra punch.
- DRYRIDE 2-Layer 300D Polyester Woven Stretch Fabric
- PFC-free DWR coating
- DRYRIDE Durashell™ | 10,000 mm Waterproofing / 5,000 g/m² Breathability – DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2L fabric features technical waterproofing and breathable properties in a buttery soft yet bomber package.
- Mapped with ThermacreECO Insulation | 180G – Developed for superior warmth-to-weight, Thermacore™ cranks the heat without limiting mobility. Burton offers Thermacore in a variety of weights, and fine-tune the amount of insulation in the body, sleeves, and hood for focused warmth, enhanced breathability, and greater freedom of movement.
- Taffeta Lining Mapped with Microfleece Back Panel – Taffeta offers a crisp, high-end feel that is often woven using a mix of synthetic fibers. Its unique hand feel and sheen make it ideal for printing and embossing, and like all Burton linings, it wicks and breathes easy to keep you dry from the inside out.
- Regular Fit – What some might call a normal fit, regular-fitting garments are not too tight or too baggy, and can be worn over warmer mid-layer pieces with ease.
- Room-To-Grow™ System – No need to buy junior new outerwear each season with Burton's Room-To-Grow™ system. A quick snip of the red stitching on the lining is all it takes to extend the length of the legs and/or sleeves to help keep up with those guaranteed growth spurts.
- Microfleece Handwarmer Pockets with Hook-and-Loop Closure
- bluesign® Approved Product – As riders, we're all invested in ensuring healthy winters and snowfall for years to come. The bluesign® system unties the entire supply chain to reduce impact on both humans and the planet. bluesign® approved materials are guaranteed to use only safe chemicals and are manufactured to meet the highest standards of natural resource conservation, consumer and worker health, and clean air and water discharge during the manufacturing process.
- Expandable Hood Gaiter
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Chafe-Free Chin Guard
- Glove Loops
- Ticket O-Ring
- YKK® Zippers
- Removable Contour™ Hood with Elastic Hood Gaiter
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us