2024 Burton Classic Toddler's Snow Jacket
It's not rocket science. Warm kids are happy kids. So, the toddlers' Burton Classic Jacket has a good dose of insulation to help quell potential rebellion. Add fully waterproof and breathable to the list and you've got a jacket that lets little people have fun outdoors. Small details like room-to-grow and a pass pocket give this little jacket some extra punch.
- DRYRIDE 2-Layer 300D Polyester Woven Stretch Fabric
- PFC Free DWR
- DRYRIDE Durashell™ | 10,000 mm Waterproofing / 5,000 g/m² Breathability – DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2L fabric features technical waterproofing and breathable properties in a buttery soft yet bomber package.
- Mapped with ThermacoreECO Insulation | 180G – Developed for superior warmth-to-weight, Thermacore™ cranks the heat without limiting mobility. Burton offers Thermacore in a variety of weights, and fine-tune the amount of insulation in the body, sleeves, and hood for focused warmth, enhanced breathability, and greater freedom of movement.
- Taffeta Lining – Taffeta offers a crisp, high-end feel that is often woven using a mix of synthetic fibers. Its unique hand feel and sheen make it ideal for printing and embossing, and like all Burton linings, it wicks and breathes easy to keep you dry from the inside out.
- Regular Fit – What some might call a normal fit, regular-fitting garments are not too tight or too baggy, and can be worn over warmer mid-layer pieces with ease.
- Room-To-Grow™ System – No need to buy junior new outerwear each season with Burton's Room-To-Grow™ system. A quick snip of the red stitching on the lining is all it takes to extend the length of the legs and/or sleeves to help keep up with those guaranteed growth spurts.
- Hook and Loop Closure Handwarmer Pockets
- Sleeve pass pocket
- bluesign® Approved Product – As riders, we're all invested in ensuring healthy winters and snowfall for years to come. The bluesign® system unties the entire supply chain to reduce impact on both humans and the planet. bluesign® approved materials are guaranteed to use only safe chemicals and are manufactured to meet the highest standards of natural resource conservation, consumer and worker health, and clean air and water discharge during the manufacturing process.
- Removable Drop Down Hood – With the hood attached lower on the collar, this design offers improved comfort, a better fit, and seamless performance when worn with or without a helmet.
- Critically Taped Seams – Major seams are taped to keep the elements out and add strength in areas that receive the most stress.
- Glove Loops
- Ticket O-Ring
- Chafe-free chin guard