2024 Burton Yeasayer Snowboard
From unexplored peaks to your favorite parks, the Burton Yeasayer tames anything that stands in your way. The board's Flat Top profile surfs through deep powder while keeping things stable underfoot, and a true twin design keeps you in control no matter which way you point it. A laundry list of features all work together to ensure that the ride is as friendly as it is fun, with an energetic core, and Scoop tip and tail, which turn up the edges for a catch-free feel whether you're surfing through knee deep pow or sliding a box in the park.
- Flat Top™ – A flat profile between the feet means stability, better balance, and continuous edge control. The tip and tail kick up with an early rise outside the feet for the catch-free and loose feeling you'd expect from a rocker profile.
- Personality - Medium-Playful
- Twin Flex – The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch.
- Twin – Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch. Jib, spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balance of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
- Scoop – This exaggerated tip and tail scooping turns up the edges for a looser, more forgiving feel that adds catch-free fun when riding everything from a knee-high box to neck-deep pow.
- Pro-Tip – A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- FSC™ Certified Super Fly 800G – Lightened up and loaded with pop, Burton's dual-species wood core utilizes dual-density vertical laminations of alternating softwood/hardwood to reduce overall weight with no sacrifice in strength or performance.
- Dualzone™ EGD™ – The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- Squeezebox Low – With an overall easier feel, Squeezebox Low brings high-end core profiling technology to the progressing rider. Stiffer zones just outside you feet create a more direct energy transfer to the tip and tail, while enabling a softer, smoother flex between the bindings. The end result is more control with less effort from the rider.
- Women's Specific Triax™ Fiberglass – Versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred.
- Extruded Base – Speed, strength, and graphical pop in a base that requires little maintenance. Pass your friends without even waxing.
- Frostbite Edges – Introduced by Burton long before all the hype about wavy "serrated knife" edges, Frostbite extends out slightly beneath your bindings for tremendous edge-hold on hard, icy conditions. Powerful when you need them, playful when you don't, Frostbite Edges are hungry for hard-pack while remaining smooth, slowing, and forgiving.
- Infinite Ride™ – This Burton-exclusive technology allows maximized pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether you choose to ride Flat Top, Flying V™, or Camber, rest assured that with Infinite Ride™ your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day forward, season after season.
- Super Sap® Epoxy – A resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board.
- The Channel® Mounting System – Stronger, faster, easier, and more adjustable -- The Channel™ gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton's).
Board Size Chart
|Effective Edge (mm)
|Tip Width (mm)
|Waist Width (mm)
|Tail Width (mm)
|Sidecut Radius (m)
|Stance Setback (in)
|Rider Weight (lbs)
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us