2024 Burton Yeasayer Flying V Snowboard
From unexplored peaks to your favorite parks, the Burton Yeasayer tames anything that stands in your way. The board’s Flying V profile provides a relaxed and floaty feel, while a true twin design keeps you in control no matter which way you point it. A laundry list of features all work together to ensure that the ride is as friendly as it is fun, with an energetic FSC™ Certified core, and Scoop tip and tail, which turn up the edges for a catch-free feel whether you’re surfing through knee deep pow or sliding a box in the park.
- Flying V™ – A blend of camber and rocker performance, Flying V™ offers the best of both worlds. Rocker overall, including between and outside your feet, enhances playfulness and float. Underneath your feet, subtle camber zones focus edge-control for crisp snap, added pop and powerful turns.
- Twin Flex – The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch.
- Personality – 2-5/10 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)
- Twin – Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch. Jib, spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balance of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
- Pro-Tip – A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- Scoop – This exaggerated tip and tail scooping turns up the edges for a looser, more forgiving feel that adds catch-free fun when riding everything from a knee-high box to neck-deep pow.
- FSC™ Certified Super Fly 800G – Lightened up and loaded with pop, Burton's dual-species wood core utilizes dual-density vertical laminations of alternating softwood/hardwood to reduce overall weight with no sacrifice in strength or performance.
- Dualzone™ EGD™ – The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- Squeezebox Low – With an overall easier feel, Squeezebox Low brings high-end core profiling technology to the progressing rider. Stiffer zones just outside you feet create a more direct energy transfer to the tip and tail, while enabling a softer, smoother flex between the bindings. The end result is more control with less effort from the rider.
- Women's Specific Triax™ Fiberglass – Versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred.
- Extruded Base – Speed, strength, and graphical pop in a base that requires little maintenance. Pass your friends without even waxing.
- Frostbite Edges – Introduced by Burton long before all the hype about wavy "serrated knife" edges, Frostbite extends out slightly beneath your bindings for tremendous edge-hold on hard, icy conditions. Powerful when you need them, playful when you don't, Frostbite Edges are hungry for hard-pack while remaining smooth, slowing, and forgiving.
- Infinite Ride™ – This Burton-exclusive technology allows maximized pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether you choose to ride Flat Top, Flying V™, or Camber, rest assured that with Infinite Ride™ your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day forward, season after season.
- Super Sap® Epoxy – A resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board.
- The Channel® Mounting System – Stronger, faster, easier, and more adjustable -- The Channel™ gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton's).
Board Size Chart
|Effective Edge (mm)||1060||1090||1130||1170|
|Tip Width (mm)||279.3||282.4||286||290.5|
|Waist Width (mm)||240||242||244||247|
|Tail Width (mm)||279.3||282.4||286||290.5|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||6.6||6.8||7.1||7.4|
|Stance Setback (mm)||0||0||0||0|
|Stance Range (mm)||480||505||530||530|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||80-120||100-150||120-180||150-200+|
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us