2024 Burton Zipline Snowboard Boots
A soft flex and micro-adjustable Boa® Fit System for the next step in kid-focused comfort and ease of use.
Inside and out, the kids' Burton Zipline Boa® Snowboard Boot is a kid-tested, parent-approved winner for maximum fun and fuss-free function. No shortcuts here, just real-deal performance and features to get kids ahead, from the customized fit and warmth of a heat-moldable Imprint liner to the weightless feel and cushioning of the DynoLITE outsole. Add the easy entry and exit plus the mitten-friendly, micro-adjustability of the Boa Fit System, and you get a boot that kids will actually want to wear all day.
- Youth Imprint™ Liner – This liner has an integrated liner lacing and inner lace lock, is heat-modable, has fit panels, and a level 1 molded EVA footbed.
- Boa® Coiler™ Closure System – A highly dependable lacing system that can be adjusted at a moment's notice anytime, anywhere. The simple twist of the knob at the top of the boot strategically tightens in just the right places.
- Exclusive New England Rope Laces – American-made, natural fiber ropes power Burton's closure systems. Virtually indestructible, New England Ropes' laces are the same stuff used by stunt men, firefighters, and rescue teams.
- Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed – An extremely lightweight and highly shock-absorbent footbed.
- DynoLITE Outsole – Superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support in a 20% lighter weight construction. Made entirely of an exclusive cushioning compound specially formulated to withstand repeated impacts and freezing temps for long-lasting shock absorption.
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset – All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry.