2024 Burton Zipline Snowboard Boots
A soft flex and micro-adjustable Boa® Fit System for the next step in kid-focused comfort and ease of use.
Inside and out, the kids' Burton Zipline Boa® Snowboard Boot is a kid-tested, parent-approved winner for maximum fun and fuss-free function. No shortcuts here, just real-deal performance and features to get kids ahead, from the customized fit and warmth of a heat-moldable Imprint liner to the weightless feel and cushioning of the DynoLITE outsole. Add the easy entry and exit plus the mitten-friendly, micro-adjustability of the Boa Fit System, and you get a boot that kids will actually want to wear all day.
- Youth Imprint™ Liner – This liner has an integrated liner lacing and inner lace lock, is heat-modable, has fit panels, and a level 1 molded EVA footbed.
- Boa® Coiler™ Closure System – A highly dependable lacing system that can be adjusted at a moment's notice anytime, anywhere. The simple twist of the knob at the top of the boot strategically tightens in just the right places.
- Exclusive New England Rope Laces – American-made, natural fiber ropes power Burton's closure systems. Virtually indestructible, New England Ropes' laces are the same stuff used by stunt men, firefighters, and rescue teams.
- Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed – An extremely lightweight and highly shock-absorbent footbed.
- DynoLITE Outsole – Superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support in a 20% lighter weight construction. Made entirely of an exclusive cushioning compound specially formulated to withstand repeated impacts and freezing temps for long-lasting shock absorption.
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset – All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry.
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us