2024 Burton Zipline Step On Snowboard Boots
Inside and out, the kids' Burton Zipline Boa® Snowboard Boot is a kid-tested, parent-approved winner for maximum fun and fuss-free function. No shortcuts here, just real-deal performance and features to get kids ahead, from the customized fit and warmth of a heat-moldable Imprint liner to the weightless feel and cushioning of the DynoLITE outsole. Add the easy entry and exit plus the mitten-friendly, micro-adjustability of the Boa Fit System, and you get a boot that kids will actually want to wear all day.
Pair your Zipline Step On® Boot with kids' Step On® ® binding for unprecedented performance and simplicity. Three connection points - two by the toe and one at the heel - deliver unmatched security and board control. Universally compatible with all current snowboard mounting systems, including 4x4, 3D®, and The Channel®.
- Soft Flex: 2 (1=Soft,10=Stiff) – Playful, forgiving flex ideal for the park, beginners, or riders that prefer a soft, jibby boot.
- Step On™ Backstay
- Youth Imprint™ Liner – This liner has an integrated liner lacing and inner lace lock, is heat-modable, has fit panels, and a level 1 molded EVA footbed.
- Boa® System – A highly dependable lacing system that can be adjusted at a moment's notice anytime, anywhere. The simple twist of the knob at the top of the boot strategically tightens in just the right places.
- Exclusive New England Rope Laces – American-made, natural fiber ropes power Burton's closure systems. Virtually indestructible, New England Ropes' laces are the same stuff used by stunt men, firefighters, and rescue teams.
- Step On™ EST® Outsole – EST® goes beyond bindings by drawing inspiration from the surf/skate heritage of snowboarding and giving you a more direct connection to your board. By eliminating the ramp angle of your outsole, EST lowers your center of gravity, improves board feel, and creates a more surf/skate-like feel.
- Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil – This low-profile and lightweight underfoot technology reflects heat back to the feet, improving both warmth and comfort when faced with cold conditions.
- Recycled Rubber Content
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset – All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry.
Compatibility – Must Be Used with Burton Step On™ Bindings
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us