2024 Capita Aeronaut By Arthur Longo Snowboard
The resort maximizer, designed by the side hit master.
Side Hit Euphoria™ has generally been considered an enlightened state. Understood as real on a conceptual level, yet intangible to most that lack an understanding of the methodology required to produce such an experience. Now, the existential joy of enhanced board control and massive ollie-pops is attainable to all. The all-new Aeronaut series was designed in collaboration with The Rocket Man, Arthur Longo. The goal: to introduce the local-resort maximizer. The result: a semi-old school, respectful nod to the 90s; a directional, cambered snowboard that can meet the most demanding all-mountain pursuits your resort has to offer. With high-grade components like a HyperDrive™ ADV base, Amplitex V-TECH Amplifiers, and a lightweight and extremely durable Panda Hover Core™, the Aeronaut has the power to charge through terrain at high speeds and pop off any enticing features. Constructed with narrower waist widths and a progressive sidecut flowing into a slightly tapered tail, the Aeronaut will take those same runs you've ridden a million times and turn them into an all-new playground.
- Alpine V3 – The Alpine V3 profile has a deeper traditional camber that zeroes out before the end of the sidecut. The small zero camber sections provide a more controlled ride while retaining the response and power of a throwback cambered board.
- Directional Flex
- Flex Rating – 6/10 (1=Soft, 10=Stiff)
- Directional Shape
- Progressive Sidecut – This sidecut consists of two or more radii blended together to accommodate the three stages of a turn. It provides easy turn initiation while offering greater control throughout the turn and maximum power while exiting.
- Panda Hover Core – This ultra lightweight core is made from paulownia and poplar wood, and is enhanced with bamboo Power Rods™ for maximum power and response.
- Holysheet™ Fiberglass – The HOLYSHEET™ fiberglass configuration features fiber weaves with a high tensile strength and low modulus of elasticity. With a higher roving count in the same weight of glass, you can have a stronger and more responsive board without adding extra weight. It features Triaxial fiberglass on top of the core and Biaxial fiberglass beneath, creating a perfectly blended ride while increasing strength and durability.
- Magic Bean Resin – This advanced resin system has a bio-content of 60% renewable, agricultural raw material and is produced with no waste or greenhouse emissions. In production, it has a low-temperature requirement with a high yield output. Poppy, powerful, and extremely durable, MAGIC BEAN™ resin yields much stronger and more rigid qualities allowing a decrease in the wood core thickness. This means you get a lighter board while achieving higher energy return.
- Amplitech™ V-Tech Amplifier – Amplitex™ is a next-generation natural flax fiber woven with carbon strands that is featured in high-end snowboard constructions. This fusion tape brings the best of two worlds: the reactive energy of carbon and the lightweight and dampening aspects of flax. The two fibers are highly compatible since they have similar properties regarding thermal expansion and failure strain, creating a uniformly flexing reinforcement that's light, snappy and durable all in one.
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Hyperdrive™ ADV – Custom formulated and exclusive to The Mothership, CAPiTA engineers have worked with the world's leading polyethylene running base supplier to create Hyperdrive™. With exceptional anti-friction properties due to high molecular mass and specialized processing aids, this sintered material has a proprietary composition and is beyond fast. For loyal and hard charging fans, CAPiTA have integrated the fastest, meanest base available.
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Multitech™ Level 4 DeepSpace™ PAM16000 Silkscreen – The DeepSpace™ Design Theory takes advantage of the thickness of a transparent topsheet. Strategically layering ink on multiple levels from the top and the bottom imbues graphics with a sense of life through depth.
- Stainless Steel 2 x 4 Inserts
Board Size Chart
|Effective Edge (mm)||1200||1215||1230||1245||1260|
|Tip Width (mm)||292||296||300||304||308|
|Waist Width (mm)||247||250||253||256||259|
|Tail Width (mm)||287||291||295||299||303|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||8.3 / 7.3||8.4 / 7.4||8.5 / 7.5||8.6 / 7.6||8.7 / 7.7|
|Stance Setback (in)||0.8||0.8||0.8||0.8||0.8|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||115 - 175||125 - 185||135 - 195||145 - 205||160 - 220|
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us