Capita Children Of The Gnar Snowboard 2024
Designed as a “tween-age” destroyer, these boards form a bridge between the boys and the men. It’s here where the kids start riding better than their parents if that hasn’t happened already. Inspired by the award-winning D.O.A. series, the Children of the Gnar features a next-generation hybrid camber design that delivers the pop and response of a camber board with the predictability of reverse camber. Although this series is very forgiving and promotes skill-building, it is no toy. The Children of the Gnar features premium quality components like the FSC® Certified Select 2.0 Core™, making it the go-anywhere, do-anything freestyle deck for young shredders during those in-between years.
Graphic color varies by size
- Resort V1 Profile – RESORT V1 Profile boards take full advantage of the benefits of traditional camber, zero camber, and reverse camber. This next generation design allows you to get the pop and response of a cambered board with all the predictability and easy turn initiation of zero camber or reverse camber shapes.
- Twin Flex
- Flex Rating – 3.5/10 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)
- Twin Shape
- Blended Radial Sidecut – BLENDED RADIAL sidecuts feature a single radius arc through the midsection of the board combined with a custom designed blend zone at the contact points. Varying the length of these blend zones and tailoring them specifically for certain aspects of riding greatly improves a board’s performance.
- FSC Certified Select 2.0 Core™ – Poppy lightweight core with no irregularities for uniform flex and consistency. New wood core profiling for youth specific weight and flex optimization!
- Special Blend Fiberglass – This configuration uses an optimum blend of 626g/m2 Biaxial fiberglass laminated in conjunction with structural additives to customize performance objectives.
- Magic Bean Resin – This advanced resin system has a bio-content of 60% renewable, agricultural raw material and is produced with no waste or greenhouse emissions. In production, it has a low-temperature requirement with a high yield output. Poppy, powerful, and extremely durable, MAGIC BEAN™ resin yields much stronger and more rigid qualities allowing a decrease in the wood core thickness. This means you get a lighter board while achieving higher energy return.
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- XXX[Truded]™ Base – If there’s one thing we know about kids and groms, it’s that they can be hard on their gear and they’re never going to wax their snowboard. The XXX[TRUDED] base material is a high density extruded base material that is durable and low maintenance. The relative surface strength equals a base that will last longer and be more durable when jibbing and ripping around the mountain.
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- PAM16000™ Topsheet
- Multitech™ Level 2 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen – The DEEPSPACE™ Design Theory takes advantage of the thickness of a transparent topsheet. Strategically layering ink on multiple levels from the top and the bottom imbues graphics with a sense of life through depth.
- Sublimation Base Graphic
- Stainless Steel 2 x 4 Inserts
Board Size Chart
|Effective Edge (mm)||1054||1089||1124||1159|
|Tip Width (mm)||280||283||287||290|
|Waist Width (mm)||238||241||244||247|
|Tail Width (mm)||280||283||287||290|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||6.3||6.7||7.1||7.5|
|Stance Range (in)||22.1||22.1||23||23.7|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||70-100||80-110||90-130||100-140|
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us