Capita Children Of The Pow Snowboard 2024
The Children of the Pow is designed as a powder-specific youth board for the next-gen. It is specifically for the ‘tween-age’ young guns ready to seek side-country slashes and epic pow stashes; it’s for younger riders who want more float and a board designed for powder. Featuring an all-new FSC® Certified Multizone Select 2.0 Core™, the Children of the Pow provides a lightweight, durable, and trusted construction to get surfy on pow days. With a progressive shape and the Surf Rocker camber profile that made Spring Break Snowboards notorious as some of the best powder boards in the world, the Children of the Pow will open worlds of new terrain for young shredders during those in-between years.
Graphic color varies by size
- Surf Rocker Profile – The SURF ROCKER features a continuous arching tip and tail inspired by the modern design of many of today’s best surfboards: flat through the inserts with smooth arcing tip and tails. The gentle low angle allows for maximum float and control.
- Twin Flex
- Flex Rating – 3.5/10 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)
- Blended Radial Sidecut – BLENDED RADIAL sidecuts feature a single radius arc through the midsection of the board combined with a custom designed blend zone at the contact points. Varying the length of these blend zones and tailoring them specifically for certain aspects of riding greatly improves a board’s performance.
- Directional Shape
- FSC Certified Multizone Select 2.0 Core™ – Poppy lightweight core with no irregularities for uniform flex and consistency. New wood core profiling for youth specific weight and flex optimization!
- Special Blend Fiberglass – This configuration uses an optimum blend of 626g/m2 Biaxial fiberglass laminated in conjunction with structural additives to customize performance objectives.
- Magic Bean Resin – This advanced resin system has a bio-content of 60% renewable, agricultural raw material and is produced with no waste or greenhouse emissions. In production, it has a low-temperature requirement with a high yield output. Poppy, powerful, and extremely durable, MAGIC BEAN™ resin yields much stronger and more rigid qualities allowing a decrease in the wood core thickness. This means you get a lighter board while achieving higher energy return.
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- XXX[Truded]™ Base – If there’s one thing we know about kids and groms, it’s that they can be hard on their gear and they’re never going to wax their snowboard. The XXX[TRUDED] base material is a high density extruded base material that is durable and low maintenance. The relative surface strength equals a base that will last longer and be more durable when jibbing and ripping around the mountain.
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- PAM16000™ Topsheet
- Multitech™ Level 2 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen – The DEEPSPACE™ Design Theory takes advantage of the thickness of a transparent topsheet. Strategically layering ink on multiple levels from the top and the bottom imbues graphics with a sense of life through depth.
- Sublimation Base Graphic
- Stainless Steel 2 x 4 Inserts
Board Size Chart
|Effective Edge (mm)
|Tip Width (mm)
|Waist Width (mm)
|Tail Width (mm)
|Sidecut Radius (m)
|Stance Setback (in)
|Stance Range (in)
|Rider Weight (lbs)
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us