2024 Capita Mercury Men's Snowboard
A favorite of all-terrain masters like Kevin Backstrom and Arthur Longo, the Mercury will get you into and out of every possible situation. This award-winning series is renowned for all-terrain versatility, from powder and kickers to side hits and laps around the park. It has been designed for power when you want it and float when you need it. For 2023, the Mercury is now available in a 147 size for smaller riders. With this board, there's no need to check the weather report because it can handle it all. Featuring a new Hover Core™, among many other technical attributes like Amplitex™ V-Tech Amplifiers, the Mercury's durability and ollie power reign supreme.
Base colors may vary.
- Resort V2 Profile – This revolutionary all-terrain shape provides the best of both worlds. It has a raised camber platform through the inserts to retain high-speed edge hold through variable terrain, elevated contact points to land and float in powder, and Flat Kick tip and tail arcs for faster, more aggressive transitions.
- Flex Rating – 6.5/10 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)
- Directional Flex
- New Age Directional – NEW AGE DIRECTIONAL sidecuts are progressive sidecuts, which also incorporate a reverse sidecut arc in the midsection of the board. Due to a reduced effective edge as a result of hybrid camber shapes, this reverse camber arc provides a point of contact to retain control throughout the turn and is affectionately referred to as DEATH GRIP™.
- Directional Shape
- Hover Core – An energetic core that is ultra light and strong with excellent dampening properties.
- Amplitech™ V-Tech Amplifier – Amplitex™ is a next-generation natural flax fiber woven with carbon strands that is featured in high-end snowboard constructions. This fusion tape brings the best of two worlds: the reactive energy of carbon and the lightweight and dampening aspects of flax. The two fibers are highly compatible since they have similar properties regarding thermal expansion and failure strain, creating a uniformly flexing reinforcement that's light, snappy and durable all in one.
- Magic Bean Resin – This advanced resin system has a bio-content of 60% renewable, agricultural raw material and is produced with no waste or greenhouse emissions. In production, it has a low-temperature requirement with a high yield output. Poppy, powerful, and extremely durable, MAGIC BEAN™ resin yields much stronger and more rigid qualities allowing a decrease in the wood core thickness. This means you get a lighter board while achieving higher energy return.
- Holysheet™ Fiberglass – The HOLYSHEET™ fiberglass configuration features fiber weaves with a high tensile strength and low modulus of elasticity. With a higher roving count in the same weight of glass, you can have a stronger and more responsive board without adding extra weight. It features Triaxial fiberglass on top of the core and Biaxial fiberglass beneath, creating a perfectly blended ride while increasing strength and durability.
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Hyperdrive™ Base – Exclusively formulated, sintered, ultra-high molecular weight, ultra-high density polyethylene, custom engineered with special additives. Rated for the most depraved speed junkies only.
- Die-Cut Base
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- PAM16000™ Topsheet with Metallic Underlay
- PLT™ Topsheet Technology – PLT™ technology is exclusive to CAPiTA MFG and magically bonds the topsheet to an already pressed snowboard.
- Multitech™ Level 6 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen – The DEEPSPACE™ Design Theory takes advantage of the thickness of a transparent topsheet. Strategically layering ink on multiple levels from the top and the bottom imbues graphics with a sense of life through depth.
- Stainless Steel 2 x 4 Inserts
Board Size Chart
|Effective Edge (mm)||1135||1159||1183||1199||1207||1215||1223||1223||1239||1247|
|Tip Width (mm)||291||293||296||298||305||301||307||303||309||305|
|Waist Width (mm)||248||251||253||255||261||257||263||259||265||261|
|Tail Width (mm)||291||293||296||298||305||301||307||303||309||305|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||7.1 / -1.5 / 7.1||7.3 / -1.5 / 7.3||7.5 / -1.5 / 7.5||7.7 / -1.5 / 7.7||7.8 / -1.5 / 7.8||7.8 / -1.5 / 7.8||7.9 / -1.5 / 7.9||8.0 / -1.5 / 8.0||8.0 / -1.5 / 8.0||8.1 / -1.5 / 8.1|
|Stance Setback (in)||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.5|
|Stance Range (in)||23||24||24||25||25||25||25||26.6||26.6||26.6|
|Stance Range (mm)||597||609||609||635||635||635||635||675||675||675|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||80 - 140||90 - 150||100 - 160||120 - 180||120 - 180||130 - 190||130 - 190||140 - 200||140 - 200+||160 - 220+|
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us