2024 Capita Pathfinder Camber Snowboard
For new riders and resort rippers seeking developmental progression at minimal cost.
The Pathfinder is a must-have deck for your resort quiver. It is fun, maneuverable, easy to ride, and capable of big things. Offered in both low-rise camber for carving and ollie power and a reverse camber option for a more loose and skate-style feel, there is a choice for all riders looking for a board with a performance pedigree at a modest price. The Pathfinder has proven itself as one of the best consumer buys in the game, featuring a throwback blunted shape with a shorter tip and tail for decreased swing weight and a time-tested, lightweight, and durable construction configuration. The Pathfinder Camber option provides enhanced ollie power and edge retention for high-speed carving via an elongated camber profile. These boards shine on jumps, jibs, transitions and are a value-packed option for your next freestyle and park focused resort board.
- Park V1 Profile – The PARK V1 camber configuration zeros out a traditional camber approach 4 cm before the end of the sidecut. The small zero camber sections provide a more controlled ride while retaining the response and power of a cambered board.
- Flex Rating – 4/10 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)
- Twin Flex
- Directional Twin - .5" Setback
- FSC Certified Dual Core™ – The FSC® CERTIFIED DUAL CORE™ was built to achieve the consistent, dependable feel required from riders looking to take their skills to the next level. This lightweight core has zero irregularities and a consistent, uniform flex, combining lightweight Poplar with Beech for increased power and durability.
- Magic Bean Resin – This advanced resin system has a bio-content of 60% renewable, agricultural raw material and is produced with no waste or greenhouse emissions. In production, it has a low-temperature requirement with a high yield output. Poppy, powerful, and extremely durable, MAGIC BEAN™ resin yields much stronger and more rigid qualities allowing a decrease in the wood core thickness. This means you get a lighter board while achieving higher energy return.
- Special Blend Fiberglass – This configuration uses an optimum blend of 626g/m2 Biaxial fiberglass laminated in conjunction with structural additives to customize performance objectives.
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Superdrive™ EX Base – The new standard in sintruded base material, this versatile running base is precision forged for high abrasion resistance and a super smooth glide
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- PAM16000™ Topsheet with Metallic Underlay
- Multitech™ Level 4 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen – The DEEPSPACE™ Design Theory takes advantage of the thickness of a transparent topsheet. Strategically layering ink on multiple levels from the top and the bottom imbues graphics with a sense of life through depth.
- Bitter End Deflection Tuning
- Stainless Steel 2 x 4 Inserts
Board Size Chart
|Effective Edge (mm)||1154||1171||1186||1202||1202||1219||1218||1234||1234||1250||1250||1265||1298|
|Tip Width (mm)||290||292||295||297||303||300||306||303||308||305||310||312||316|
|Waist Width (mm)||246||248||250||252||258||254||260||256||261||258||263||265||268|
|Tail Width (mm)||290||292||295||297||303||300||306||303||308||305||310||312||316|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||7.4||7.5||7.6||7.7||7.7||7.8||7.8||7.9||7.9||8.0||8.0||8.2||8.2|
|Stance Setback (in)||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.5|
|Stance Range (in)||23||23||24||24||24||24||24||25||25||25||25||25||26|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||80-120||90-150||90-150||100-150||110-150||110-170||110-170||120-180||130-190||140-200+||140-200+||150-210+||160-220+|
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us