Capita Scott Stevens Mini Snowboard 2024
With an expanded size offering due to popular demand, this mini-shred model is designed to bridge the gap between the Micro Mini and the smallest sizes of the mainline boards. Produced at The Mothership utilizing clean energy while featuring reforestation-certified sustainable woodcores, these boards are packed with technology at a price parents can afford. Combine that with fan-favorite graphics from Scott Steven's pro model archives and the inspiration from the legend himself, and you have an incredible youth board to fuel progression for groms. The construction provides a durable yet lightweight board, allowing kids to play on fun stuff like park jumps, bumps, boxes, and freestyle terrain. Snappy, soft, and designed with a slight reverse camber and beveled shape, they're everything you've come to expect from a CAPiTA in a simplified, scaled-down form.
Graphic varies by size
- Park Mini Profile – Rockered and beveled for catch free riding.
- Flex Rating – 3/10 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)
- Twin Shape
- FSC Certified Select 2.0 Core™ – Poppy lightweight core with no irregularities for uniform flex and consistency. New wood core profiling for youth specific weight and flex optimization!
- +45/-45 Micro Fiberglass – Biaxial top with proprietary bottom laminate makes for proper flex for short lengths and smaller riders.
- Magic Bean Resin – This advanced resin system has a bio-content of 60% renewable, agricultural raw material and is produced with no waste or greenhouse emissions. In production, it has a low-temperature requirement with a high yield output. Poppy, powerful, and extremely durable, MAGIC BEAN™ resin yields much stronger and more rigid qualities allowing a decrease in the wood core thickness. This means you get a lighter board while achieving higher energy return.
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- XXX[Truded]™ Base – If there’s one thing we know about kids and groms, it’s that they can be hard on their gear and they’re never going to wax their snowboard. The XXX[TRUDED] base material is a high density extruded base material that is durable and low maintenance. The relative surface strength equals a base that will last longer and be more durable when jibbing and ripping around the mountain.
- Die-Cut Base
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- PAM16000™ Topsheet
- Stainless Steel 2 x 4 Inserts
Board Size Chart
|Effective Edge (mm)||870||929||958||1001||1083|
|Tip Width (mm)||255||261||266||272||276|
|Waist Width (mm)||221||225||229||233||237|
|Tail Width (mm)||255||261||266||272||276|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||5.3||5.6||5.9||6.2||6.5|
|Stance Range (in)||15||19.7||19.7||20.5||21.3|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||50-65||55-70||60-75||65-80||70-85|
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us