Capita Spring Break Powder Racers 2024 Snowboard
The ultimate snowcraft for tropical turns on a budget.
The Spring Break Powder Racers utilize one of the best-selling shapes from the sought-after Ultralight Powder Displacement Snowcraft collection with a more accessibly priced construction. Utilizing a large surface area to increase floatation and deep sidecuts to carve up the slopes, the Powder Racers produce party vibes in powder and on groomers alike. The Powder Racers feature a Hover Core™ to reduce weight in an oversized chassis and create a more surfy feel underfoot. Available in four sizes, including a 149 for smaller riders, and packed with technical components like Technora™ + Flax Boosters, these dream boats are geared for good times and priced so you can live the Spring Break life without breaking the bank.
Size 154 = White, All other sizes = Black
- Surf Camber Profile – The SURF CAMBER features smooth arcing tip and tails and camber through the inserts. The gentle low angle allows for maximum float and control.
Flex Rating – 5/10 (1=Soft, 10=Stiff)
- Directional Shape
- Surf Blended Radial Sidecut – Inspired by a combination of surfboard design and on snow riding functionality, the all new SURF BLENDED RADIAL sidecut is the ultimate powder surfing shape. This shape features a radial sidecut just through and past the inserts, followed by a huge smooth reverse blend zone and then topped off with a ton of taper. Surf the earth and get loose in the white room!
- FSC Certified Hover Core™ – Engineered as a building block for high-end, high-performance models, this core is a shining example of CAPiTA's Space Age technical supremacy. Designed using high yield materials, the HOVER CORE™ is so light it essentially floats across the snow. Thin cut, low-density Paulownia strips are combined with 7mm Poplar beams to create an ultralight and intensive response across all models.
- Cork Inlaid Core Sections
- Technora™ + Flax Boosters – With an excellent tensile strength and fatigue resistance, Technora™ is an aramid fiber that functions as a shock absorber and energy source when integrated into a snowboard construction layup. CAPiTA has interwoven Technora™ with an extremely lightweight and all-natural Flax fiber to invigorate every construction combination with maximum turning and ollie power.
- Holysheet™ Fiberglass – The HOLYSHEET™ fiberglass configuration features fiber weaves with a high tensile strength and low modulus of elasticity. With a higher roving count in the same weight of glass, you can have a stronger and more responsive board without adding extra weight. It features Triaxial fiberglass on top of the core and Biaxial fiberglass beneath, creating a perfectly blended ride while increasing strength and durability.
- Magic Bean Resin – This advanced resin system has a bio-content of 60% renewable, agricultural raw material and is produced with no waste or greenhouse emissions. In production, it has a low-temperature requirement with a high yield output. Poppy, powerful, and extremely durable, MAGIC BEAN™ resin yields much stronger and more rigid qualities allowing a decrease in the wood core thickness. This means you get a lighter board while achieving higher energy return.
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Powder Drive™ Base – Dynamic and durable, easy to maintain and reliable, this base material is electric through the trees and fast over the flats. Featuring attributes of both sintered and extruded base material the POWDER DRIVE™ base was exclusively formulated for the extra-wide chassis of the Spring Break Powder Division and were designed with the powder lifestyle in mind.
- 360˚ HRC48 Steel Edges
- PAM16000™ Topsheet
- PLT™ Topsheet Technology – PLT™ technology is exclusive to CAPiTA MFG and magically bonds the topsheet to an already pressed snowboard.
- Multitech™ Level 3 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen – The DEEPSPACE™ Design Theory takes advantage of the thickness of a transparent topsheet. Strategically layering ink on multiple levels from the top and the bottom imbues graphics with a sense of life through depth.
- Sublimation / Die-cut Base Graphic
- Stainless Steel 2 x 4 Inserts
Board Size Chart
|Effective Edge (mm)
|Tip Width (mm)
|Waist Width (mm)
|Tail Width (mm)
|Sidecut Radius (m)
|Stance Setback (in)
|Rider Weight (lbs)
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us