2024 Capita Spring Break Powder Twin Snowboard
The displacement twin for stomping powder landings in either direction.
This ain't no business-in-the-front and party-in-the-back type product. It's all business and all party, and it's like that all the time. With a rarely seen symmetrical approach to party boarding, we present you with the Spring Break Powder Twin. Yep, it looks like a twin-tip park board but guess what? It retains many of the geometric theories that have made Spring Break Snowboards legendary in powder—and on the corduroy. Perfect for a freestyler living in a powder zone or just a larger rider having a hard time finding a wide-enough twin, the Powder Twin will deliver. Featuring a super-wide chassis, Surf Rocker camber profile for maximum flotation, and all-new META Core™, the S.B.P.T. has the signature Spring Break super-tight six-meter sidecut to surf the waves and slash the goods.
- Surf Camber Twin Profile – The SURF CAMBER TWIN features smooth arcing tip and tails and camber through the inserts. The gentle low angle allows for maximum float and control.
- Twin Flex
- Flex Rating – 5/10 (1=Soft, 10=Stiff)
- Twin Shape
- Blended Radial Sidecut – BLENDED RADIAL sidecuts feature a single radius arc through the midsection of the board combined with a custom designed blend zone at the contact points. Varying the length of these blend zones and tailoring them specifically for certain aspects of riding greatly improves a board’s performance.
- Meta Core – The paulownia and poplar P2 Superlight Core gets boosted with shock absorbing beech stringers through the inserts. This gives it increased strength and even snappier pop.
- Carbon V-Tech Amplifiers – Increases power and response while remaining ultralight.
- Holysheet™ Fiberglass – The HOLYSHEET™ fiberglass configuration features fiber weaves with a high tensile strength and low modulus of elasticity. With a higher roving count in the same weight of glass, you can have a stronger and more responsive board without adding extra weight. It features Triaxial fiberglass on top of the core and Biaxial fiberglass beneath, creating a perfectly blended ride while increasing strength and durability.
- Magic Bean Resin – This advanced resin system has a bio-content of 60% renewable, agricultural raw material and is produced with no waste or greenhouse emissions. In production, it has a low-temperature requirement with a high yield output. Poppy, powerful, and extremely durable, MAGIC BEAN™ resin yields much stronger and more rigid qualities allowing a decrease in the wood core thickness. This means you get a lighter board while achieving higher energy return.
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Powder Drive™ Base – Dynamic and durable, easy to maintain and reliable, this base material is electric through the trees and fast over the flats. Featuring attributes of both sintered and extruded base material the POWDER DRIVE™ base was exclusively formulated for the extra-wide chassis of the Spring Break Powder Division and were designed with the powder lifestyle in mind.
- 360˚ HRC48 Steel Edges
- PAM16000™ Topsheet
- PLT™ Topsheet Technology – PLT™ technology is exclusive to CAPiTA MFG and magically bonds the topsheet to an already pressed snowboard.
- Multitech™ Level 3 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen – The DEEPSPACE™ Design Theory takes advantage of the thickness of a transparent topsheet. Strategically layering ink on multiple levels from the top and the bottom imbues graphics with a sense of life through depth.
- Die-cut Base Graphic
- Stainless Steel 2 x 4 Inserts
|Effective Edge (mm)||1116||1138||1160||1182|
|Tip Width (mm)||309||315||321||327|
|Waist Width (mm)||263||268||273||278|
|Tail Width (mm)||309||315||321||327|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||6.5||6.6||6.7||6.8|
|Stance Setback (in)||0||0||0||0|
|Stance Range (in)||23.7||24.2||24.7||25.2|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||110-170||120-180||140-200||160-220+|
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us