Dakine Excursion Gore-Tex Glove
Backcountry tour or resort day, our best-selling Excursion Glove offers warmth and breathability for aggressive riding in all conditions. The waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX insert features Gore Active technology for maximum breathability and temperature regulation. A durable leather palm and a stretch soft-shell build lend a natural feel and grip for adjusting boots and bindings, while Primaloft® insulation and a wool liner keep your digits warm.
- An all-conditions glove with a natural feel and dexterity.
- INSERT: GORE-TEX + Gore Active technology / Waterproof and breathable (38% nylon, 62% ePTFE)
- INSULATION: PrimaLoft® Gold (55% recycled polyester, 45% polyester) [ Glove 170g ] [ Mitt 230g ]
- PALM: Durable water repellent 100% goat leather
- SHELL: 4-way stretch soft shell & leather (41% goat leather, 41% nylon, 10% polyester, 8% elastane) with DWR treatment
- LINING: 360g Wool blend (64% wool, 20% polyester, 16% nylon)
- CUFF CLOSURE: One hand cinch gauntlet 41% Goat Leather, 41% Polyamide, 10% Polyester, 8% Elastane
- TEMPERATURE: -10F and Below