Women's Dakine Freeride Snow Sock
MEDIUM-CUSHION SOCKS IN A SYNTHETIC BLEND FOR SKIING AND RIDING.
Warm feet are happy feet at the mountain and in town. Dakine's Freeride Sock uses a acrylic blend to wick moisture and keep your feet comfortable. They feature a pill-resistant weave for durability, and they are reinforced at the heel and toe to handle skiing and riding. Custom design prints are an added bonus and the perfect excuse to kick off your boots in front of the fire.
- 70% THERMOLITE®, 28% Nylon, 2% Lycra
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- WEIGHT: Medium
- FACE YARN: THERMOLITE® blend provides lightweight warmth, moisture wicking and enhances breathability
- LINING YARN: Nylon/lycra blend for comfort, abrasion resistance and strength
- DURABILITY: Reinforced heel, toe, and arch
- COMPRESSION ZONES: Instep, ankle, and upper cuff
- CUSHIONING: Medium cushioning in foot bed, and upper