Women's Dakine Thinline Snow Socks
THIN-KNIT WOOL-BLEND SOCKS FOR SKIING AND RIDING.
Dakine's wool-blend socks breathe and move sweat away from your skin for all-day comfort in your boots. The soft, pill-resistant knit features a synthetic and spandex blend for a long-wearing durability and a lasting fit. They feature reinforced heels and toes with cushioning in all the right places. The Thinline features the lowest-profile knit Dakine offers.
- 52% Merino wool, 22% Acrylic, 24% Nylon, 2% Spandex
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- WEIGHT: Light
- FACE YARN: Wool blend face yarn provides warmth and wicks away moisture
- LINING YARN: Nylon/Spandex blend for comfort, abrasion resistance and strength
- DURABILITY: Reinforced heel, toe, and arch for durability
- COMPRESSION ZONES: Instep, ankle, and upper cuff compression zones
- CUSHIONING: Light cushioning in foot bed, and upper