2024 DC Control Step On Snowboard Boots
The medium-flex Control Step On® boot merges the game-changing quickness and convenience of Burton's Step On® interface with DC's proven out-of-the-box comfort. The improved adjustability of the Dual Zone BOA® Fit System pairs perfectly with our premium R2 Liner featuring 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation. And this year we added eco-friendly IMPACT-ALG™ insoles to ensure that the Control remains on the leading edge of step-on innovation.
Compatible with Step On® Bindings Only
- Flex Rating – 4/10 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)
- Articulated Construction
- Response II Liner – The combination of EVA memory foam and high rebound heat-moldable EVA ensures the Response Liner II liner has an unrivaled out-of-the-box fit. This lightweight, multi-layer liner is equipped with a 360º power strap for extra ankle support while anatomical latex J-bars offer superior heel hold. DC added the 100% recycled sole re-Purpose insole for extra stability in the most demanding conditions.
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation
- Internal Ankle Harness
- Dual BOA® Fit System with H4 Coiler Dial – The Dual Zone system has two premium H4 dials that enable a more custom fit in your forefoot and ankle. The dials are easy to operate and you can secure a precise, evenly distributed fit in a matter of seconds. Simply push the dial in and begin turning to tighten the coils until your foot is secure. To take the boot off, just pull the dial out and the coils loosen with ease.
- BOA® Black SS Laces
- IMPACT-ALG™ Insole – DC's standard IMPACT-ALG™ insoles offer great all-day comfort and impact protection.
- Step On® Outsole – With Step On® versions of the Men's Control and Judge, and the Women's Lotus and Mora, these are DC's most progressive boots ever — combining the convenience of Step On with DC's proven comfort and performance.
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us