2024 DC Judge Snowboard Boots
DC put the team-favorite Judge Boot through the ringer year after year-testing, tweaking, and always improving it with input from their riders. This year they added the eco-friendly and ultra-comfy molded IMPACT-ALG™ insole for added comfort and better heel hold. The Judge also features our most advanced R3 Liner-with 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation and Aerotech ventilation to maintain the perfect foot temperature in any conditions. The Vibram® outsole keeps the boot grippy yet light, while the quick and convenient Dual Zone BOA® Fit System makes it easy to dial in the perfect fit. The Judge Boot really is designed (from top to bottom) to handle any mountain (from top to bottom).
- Flex Rating – 7/10 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)
- Response III Liner – The Response Liner III is DC's warmest, most technical, and most responsive liner yet. DC made the Response Liner III extra cozy by lining it with faux fur and adding 3M™ Thinsulate™ to the forefoot while the Aerotech ventilation window helps keep things fresh. With the stability of the sole re-purpose inside and the supportive multi density body, this is DC's pinnacle performance liner, packed with the full arsenal of apex technologies.
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation
- Internal Ankle Harness
- Dual BOA® Fit System with H4 Coiler Dial – The Dual Zone system has two premium H4 dials that enable a more custom fit in your forefoot and ankle. The dials are easy to operate and you can secure a precise, evenly distributed fit in a matter of seconds. Simply push the dial in and begin turning to tighten the coils until your foot is secure. To take the boot off, just pull the dial out and the coils loosen with ease.
- BOA® Black SS Laces
- IMPACT-ALG™ Insole – DC's standard IMPACT-ALG™ insoles offer comfort and impact protection.
- Vibram® Outsole
- Aerotech Ventilation System
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us