2024 DC Lotus Snowboard Boots
With unmatched comfort and a playful medium flex, it's easy to see why the new and improved Lotus is a team and fan favorite. DC updated the upper for a more dynamic style, and kitted it with their premium R2 Liner with ultra-comfy and eco-friendly IMPACT-ALG™ insoles. The Dual Zone BOA® Fit System ensures custom comfort and on-the-fly adjustability at the turn of a dial, and the new Unilite® outsole offers improved board feel and feathery light grip.
- Flex Rating – 4/10 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)
- Articulated Construction
- Response II Liner – The combination of EVA memory foam and high rebound heat-moldable EVA ensures the Response Liner II liner has an unrivaled out-of-the-box fit. This lightweight, multi-layer liner is equipped with a 360º power strap for extra ankle support while anatomical latex J-bars offer superior heel hold. DC added the 100% recycled sole re-Purpose insole for extra stability in the most demanding conditions.
- Internal Ankle Harness
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation
- Dual BOA® Fit System with H4 Coiler Dial – The Dual Zone system has two premium H4 dials that enable a more custom fit in your forefoot and ankle. The dials are easy to operate and you can secure a precise, evenly distributed fit in a matter of seconds. Simply push the dial in and begin turning to tighten the coils until your foot is secure. To take the boot off, just pull the dial out and the coils loosen with ease.
- BOA® Silver SS Laces
- Sole re-Purpose Insole – Comprised of 100% recycled EVA and paired with a TPU molded arch support, this insole gives the stability you need while enhancing your balance in the most demanding conditions.
- UniLite™ Outsole
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us