2024 DC Phase Boa Pro Snowboard Boots
A longtime DC favorite, the Phase is now available in a high performance Pro model. The Phase BOA® Pro has all the top snow tech. DC's premium R3 Liner and molded IMPACT-ALG™ insole maximize out-of-the-box comfort and performance. Once you dial in to the convenient, perfectly dialed fit of the Dual Zone BOA® Fit System with H4 Coiler Tongue Dial and Internal Ankle Harness Controlled By Remote BOA® Dial you'll never go back. The Phase BOA Pro mixes skate-inspired simplicity with top-line tech features to conquer the most technical riding in the harshest winter conditions.
- Flex Rating – 5/10 (1=Soft, 10=Stiff)
- Response II Liner – The combination of EVA memory foam and high rebound heat-moldable EVA ensures the Response Liner II liner has an unrivaled out-of-the-box fit. This lightweight, multi-layer liner is equipped with a 360º power strap for extra ankle support while anatomical latex J-bars offer superior heel hold. DC added the 100% recycled sole re-Purpose insole for extra stability in the most demanding conditions.
- Dual BOA® Fit System with H4 Coiler Dial – The Dual Zone system has two premium H4 dials that enable a more custom fit in your forefoot and ankle. The dials are easy to operate and you can secure a precise, evenly distributed fit in a matter of seconds. Simply push the dial in and begin turning to tighten the coils until your foot is secure. To take the boot off, just pull the dial out and the coils loosen with ease.
- Internal Ankle Harness Controlled By Remote BOA® Dial
- BOA® Silver SS Laces
- IMPACT-ALG™ Insole – DC's standard IMPACT-ALG™ insoles offer great all-day comfort and impact protection.
- Contact UniLite™ Rubber Outsole
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us