2024 Fix Magnum Snowboard Bindings
The Magnum is a dream for riders who really like to dial in their set-up and customize the fit. The extruded aluminum heel-cup can be slid in-and-out and provides unparalleled strength and rigidity, while the injected ankle and toe straps provide featherweight performance and stretch over the rider’s boot to evenly distribute pressure. It’s everything that you could want in a binding and that’s why it’s the number one choice of the FIX team.
- Overall: 7/10
- Highback: 6/10
- Baseplate: 8/10
- Chrome Reinforcement Plates
- Glass Fill Nylon Baseplate – The glass fill in Fix's baseplates and highbacks range from 8% to 24% depending on the model. Glass increases the stiffness of the binding and the general rule of thumb is that the less glass fill, the softer the binding will be.
- Urethane Dampening Pad – Cushioning dampens vibrations, prevents board breakage, and makes for a silky smooth ride.
- Embossed EVA Padding – The EVA padding is not too soft that it packs out and not too firm that it causes foot and leg fatigue when riding after a long day.
- Glass Fill Nylon Highback
- Tool Free Forward Lean Adjuster
- Memory Gel Ankle Strap Padding – Fix's ankle straps feature a memory gel that conforms to your boot, eliminating pressure points while preventing damage to the straps themselves.
- Cast Aluminum Buckles
- First Shot Nylon | 100% Regrind Free – Regrind is the excess waste from the injection molding process that gets ground up and injected back into your products. Fix controls their own production including injection molding. Fix takes the production waste and repurposes it to make binding boxes.
- Tool Free Function
- Universal Mounting Disc
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us