2024 Fix Seneca Snowboard Bindings
It’s ultra lightweight design, soft flex and smaller sizing make it ideal for smaller boot sizes. The canted footbeds better align your hips for long days lapping the park while the injected ankle straps conform to your boots making a pressure-point-free fit for superior comfort.
- Overall Flex - Medium Soft
- 13% Glass Injected Nylon Baseplate
- EVA Footbed
- Memory Gel Padding
- 4x4 and The Channel Compatible Discs – All Fix Bindings are compatible with both 4x4 mounting patterns, and the Channel mounting system.
- 13% Glass Injected Nylon Highback
- Tool Free Forward Lean Adjuster
- Highback Rotation – Rotate your highbacks for optimal lateral movement with Fix's simple to adjust system Lining up your highbacks to the heel edge of your board allows you legs a free range of motion.
- X2 Injected Straps – If lightweight performance is what you're after, then the Fix injected straps are what you need. They stretch as you tighten them which evenly distributes pressure, eliminating pressure points.
- Tool Free Strap Adjustment
- Ladder Saver Buckles
- Cast Aluminum Buckles
- Regrind Free Injection Moulding – No filler material = stronger bindings and less breakage
- Lightweight Construction – Nylon injection, extruded aluminum heelcups, cast aluminum buckles, and injected straps all lead to one of the lightest bindings around.
- First Shot Pure Nylon
- Paint Free Nylon
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us