2024 Flow Fuse Snowboard Bindings
The Fuse is a mid-flex binding that’s sick for hitting the park or getting creative on any terrain. The injected nylon base design coupled with a one-piece asymmetrical hiback gives you more lateral movement than carbon or aluminium variants. This makes it easier to lean into presses tweak your kicker tricks or just bring a looser less robotic style to your turns on the hardpack. Thanks to the Power-Triangle formed by the high tensile steel cable between baseplate and hiback there’s still a ton of toe-to-heel response on tap if you feel like hitting the accelerator. The Fuse’s Hybrid ExoKush straps are thick and comfortable with the looks and feel of a classic two-strap. Entry and exit is super quick with the help of ActiveStrap Tech which pops the whole footstrap up slightly as soon as you recline the hiback to create a bigger space for your boot. This year things get even better with a redesigned hiback pad for optimal cushioning and the awesome new Slip-N-Grip footbed which makes getting in and out even easier. Locking Slap Ratchets canted Bankbeds and three cool colorways complete an awesome all-round package that’s one of the most popular in our line.
- Medium Flex – A balance of support and comfort makes for all-terrain versatility.
- FUSE-Series – The FUSE-Series is a rockered glass-filled Nylon baseplate with adjustable aluminum alloy sidewings. Slightly softer than the NX2 for riders that prefer the feel of a molded baseplate, offering a fun, direct and responsive feel
- 2.5º Canted BankBeds – Full length EVA footbeds with 2.5º canting for optimized fit, support and energy transfer.
- Glass-Filled Nylon Asym Fuse-Series UniBack – Asym UniBacks are lightweight, supportive, and comfortable, with a perfect fit to follow boot contours and canted riding angles. The Fuse series has a wider range of support for more power and drive.
- Reclining Highback – The fully reclining highback is a pivotal part of Flow's fast easy-in easy-out binding system. When open the reclining highback, a simple system actively lifts up the strap, and then tightens automatically when you close the highback.
- Active Strap Technology – Dual-Entry has never been more convenient without sacrificing the performance, comfort, and power transmission that Flow bindings are famous for. With Flow's revolutionary Active Strap Technology, the strap automatically lifts up when you open the reclining highback and actively tightens again when you close the highback. AST reduces friction and creates more room so that getting in and out of your binding is faster and easier than ever.
- Fusion PowerStrap – Fusion one-piece PowerStraps are 3D shaped for a great fit, and cover a larger area of your foot for more comfort and control. Offers the best easy-entry, set and forget performance.
- Fusion Exo-Kush – The expanded EVA bottom layer of the Fusion Exo-Kush strap provides the perfect combination of comfort, control, and lightness as it locks together with the two Exo-Spines for uncompromised performance and comfort.
- Locking Slap Ratchet (LSR) – These innovative LSR buckles give you the option to easily get in and out of your bindings any which way you like. Whether SpeedEntry or side entry like a dual strap, they lock down to secure your preferred footstrap tightness.
- Nylon Offset MultiDisk – 4HP, 3HP, and Channel compatible.
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us