2024 Flow Mayon Plus Snowboard Bindings
The Mayon Plus is a versatile mid-flex binder that adds a plush ExoKush strap to the regular Mayon chassis. It’s made from glass-filled nylon with a ton of heel-to-toe response but plenty of lateral movement to let you tweak tricks and put more personality into your turns. The new ExoKush PowerStrap is super comfy and extremely durable; the Fusion closure sits more over the top of your boot for a powerful all-around fit that’s free from pressure points. Entry and exit is super quick with the help of ActiveStrap Tech, which pops the whole footstrap up slightly as soon as you recline the hiback to create a bigger space for your boot.
- Medium Flex – A balance of support and comfort makes for all-terrain versatility.
- AXIS-Series – The AXIS-Series is a rockered glass-filled Nylon baseplate with an asymmetrical design for optimal energy transfer. Wider than the NX2 and the FUSE for greater stability and easier access with off-axis PowerBeams and offset cable attachments for direct and balanced power transfer.
- 2.5º Canted BankBeds – Full length EVA footbeds with 2.5º canting for optimized fit, support and energy transfer.
- Power Triangle – The Flow high-tensile steel cable creates a structural triangle between highback and baseplate for optimum energy transfer and quick, easy, and efficient turns.
- Glass-Filled Nylon Asym AXIS-Series UniBack – Asym UniBacks are lightweight, supportive, and comfortable, with a perfect fit to follow boot contours and canted riding angles. The AXIS-series has a supportive spine with a more forgiving lateral flex.
- Reclining Highback – The fully reclining highback is a pivotal part of Flow's fast easy-in easy-out binding system. When open the reclining highback, a simple system actively lifts up the strap, and then tightens automatically when you close the highback.
- Fusion Exo-Frame – All new Exo-Frame straps feature a top layer of ExoSpines that form a direct connection with the binding over the ankle and toe ares to hold your boot firmly in place. The Exo-Frame strap is lightweight and distributes pressure evenly, focusing energy into the baseplate for maximum power transfer.
- Fusion PowerStrap – Fusion one-piece PowerStraps are 3D shaped for a great fit, and cover a larger area of your foot for more comfort and control. Offers the best easy-entry, set and forget performance.
- Active Strap Technology – Dual-Entry has never been more convenient without sacrificing the performance, comfort, and power transmission that Flow bindings are famous for. With Flow's revolutionary Active Strap Technology, the strap automatically lifts up when you open the reclining highback and actively tightens again when you close the highback. AST reduces friction and creates more room so that getting in and out of your binding is faster and easier than ever.
- Locking Slap Ratchet (LSR) – These innovative LSR buckles give you the option to easily get in and out of your bindings any which way you like. Whether SpeedEntry or side entry like a dual strap, they lock down to secure your preferred footstrap tightness.
- Nylon Offset MultiDisk – 4HP, 3HP, and Channel compatible.
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us