2024 Flow NX2-TM Snowboard Bindings
Light and tight, a team favorite. Ideal for following the team in their tracks and riding anything and everything with total confidence.
- Medium Flex – A balance of support and comfort makes for all-terrain versatility.
- 2.5º Canted BankBeds – Full length EVA footbeds with 2.5º canting for optimized fit, support and energy transfer.
- NX2 Series – The NX2 series is a lightweight, rockered Aluminum alloy baseplate. This is Flow's stiffest and most responsive baseplate, for riders who want immediate response and direct edge control.
- N-Gel Cushioning – N-Gel cushioning helps dampen vibrations and absorb chatter for a smooth ride every time.
- Glass-filled Nylon ModBack – The modular highbacks separate the lower and upper zones for targeted strength, support and flex where you need it. Made with glass filled Nylon for a lively and fun feel.
- Reclining Highback – The fully reclining highback is a pivotal part of Flow's fast easy-in easy-out binding system. When open the reclining highback, a simple system actively lifts up the strap, and then tightens automatically when you close the highback.
- Active Strap Technology – Dual-Entry has never been more convenient without sacrificing the performance, comfort, and power transmission that Flow bindings are famous for. With Flow's revolutionary Active Strap Technology, the strap automatically lifts up when you open the reclining highback and actively tightens again when you close the highback. AST reduces friction and creates more room so that getting in and out of your binding is faster and easier than ever.
- Fusion Exo-Frame – All new Exo-Frame straps feature a top layer of ExoSpines that form a direct connection with the binding over the ankle and toe ares to hold your boot firmly in place. The Exo-Frame strap is lightweight and distributes pressure evenly, focusing energy into the baseplate for maximum power transfer.
- Locking Slap Ratchet (LSR) – These innovative LSR buckles give you the option to easily get in and out of your bindings any which way you like. Whether SpeedEntry or side entry like a dual strap, they lock down to secure your preferred footstrap tightness.
- Aluminum Offset Multidisk – 4HP, 3HP, and Channel compatible.
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us