2024 Flow NX2-TM Hybrid Snowboard Bindings
The NX2-TM is a stripped-back version of Flow's best-selling binding that’s tough, light and super versatile. It features the same aluminium alloy baseplate with rockered corners, allowing your board to flex naturally while delivering split-second energy transfer. Flow's brand new nylon Slip-N-Grip plate allows your forefoot to easily slide into and out of the binding, without compromising the underfoot comfort of our 2.5° Bankbeds. Flow switched out the modular hiback for a single piece of glass-nylon composite, shaving a few grams in the process yet still offering a great fit with your boot thanks to its asymmetric profile. The minimalist Hybrid ExoFrame PowerStraps are the lightest in our line and offer a classic two-strap feel – including a hinged AuxTech® toe cap that hugs the end of your boot and won’t stretch or deform even when you crank it to the max. We’ve also equipped this binding with ActiveStrap Tech to keep them out of the way when the hiback is reclined. Together with a medium overall flex, the NX2-TM is great for creative riders like Tim Humphreys that like to mix up selfie shots on the XL line with straight-up backcountry exploration.
- Medium Flex – A balance of support and comfort makes for all-terrain versatility.
- NX2 Series – The NX2 series is a lightweight, rockered Aluminum alloy baseplate. This is Flow's stiffest and most responsive baseplate, for riders who want immediate response and direct edge control.
- 2.5º Canted BankBeds – Full length EVA footbeds with 2.5º canting for optimized fit, support and energy transfer.
- N-Gel Cushioning – N-Gel cushioning helps dampen vibrations and absorb chatter for a smooth ride every time.
- Glass-filled Nylon ModBack – The modular highbacks separate the lower and upper zones for targeted strength, support and flex where you need it. Made with glass filled Nylon for a lively and fun feel.
- Reclining Highback – The fully reclining highback is a pivotal part of Flow's fast easy-in easy-out binding system. When open the reclining highback, a simple system actively lifts up the strap, and then tightens automatically when you close the highback.
- Hexo Toecap Strap – Built with AuxTech - a 3D hinged Auxetic pattern for unmatched formfitting around the toebox of your boot.
- Active Strap Technology – Dual-Entry has never been more convenient without sacrificing the performance, comfort, and power transmission that Flow bindings are famous for. With Flow's revolutionary Active Strap Technology, the strap automatically lifts up when you open the reclining highback and actively tightens again when you close the highback. AST reduces friction and creates more room so that getting in and out of your binding is faster and easier than ever.
- Hybrid Exo-Frame – Redesigned Hybrid straps benefit from an all new dual layer design, with an upper layer Hybrid Exo-Spine, and new ankle-zone Exo-Frame under layers.
- Locking Slap Ratchet (LSR) – These innovative LSR buckles give you the option to easily get in and out of your bindings any which way you like. Whether SpeedEntry or side entry like a dual strap, they lock down to secure your preferred footstrap tightness.
- Aluminum Offset Multidisk – 4HP, 3HP, and Channel compatible.
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us