2024 Flow Omni Snowboard Bindings
The Omni is Flow's top-of-the-line women’s binding, bringing advanced comfort and performance to girls who shred everything from park jumps to pow lines. The one-piece Fusion PowerStrap uses thick ExoKush material throughout and spreads pressure over a greater area of the foot; it’s a powerful set-up that requires minimal fiddling with buckles once you’ve customized it to your boot. The Omni’s baseplate and hiback are constructed from lightweight glass-filled nylon. They’re asymmetrically shaped for a better fit and feature a mid-stiff flex level that provides agile response anywhere on the mountain. Together with canted footbeds and our ActiveStrap Tech for even quicker entry, these are the bindings you need if you’re into high speed turns, big kickers and critical backcountry descents.
- Medium Flex – A balance of support and comfort makes for all-terrain versatility.
- 2.5º Canted BankBeds – Full length EVA footbeds with 2.5º canting for optimized fit, support and energy transfer.
- FUSE-Series – The FUSE-Series is a rockered glass-filled Nylon baseplate with adjustable aluminum alloy sidewings. Slightly softer than the NX2 for riders that prefer the feel of a molded baseplate, offering a fun, direct and responsive feel
- Reclining Highback – The fully reclining highback is a pivotal part of Flow's fast easy-in easy-out binding system. When open the reclining highback, a simple system actively lifts up the strap, and then tightens automatically when you close the highback.
- Glass-Filled Nylon Asym Fuse-Series UniBack – Asym UniBacks are lightweight, supportive, and comfortable, with a perfect fit to follow boot contours and canted riding angles. The Fuse series has a wider range of support for more power and drive.
- Hybrid PowerStrap – Hybrid PowerStraps connect an ankle-strap to a more conventional toe-cap strap for a mix of control, flexibility, and easy-entry fit.
- Hybrid Exo-Kush – Redesigned Hybrid straps benefit from an all new dual layer design, with an upper layer Hybrid Exo-Spine, and new ankle-zone Exo-Kush under layers.
- Active Strap Technology – Dual-Entry has never been more convenient without sacrificing the performance, comfort, and power transmission that Flow bindings are famous for. With Flow's revolutionary Active Strap Technology, the strap automatically lifts up when you open the reclining highback and actively tightens again when you close the highback. AST reduces friction and creates more room so that getting in and out of your binding is faster and easier than ever.
- Hexo Toecap Strap – Built with AuxTech - a 3D hinged Auxetic pattern for unmatched formfitting around the toebox of your boot.
- Locking Slap Ratchet (LSR) – These innovative LSR buckles give you the option to easily get in and out of your bindings any which way you like. Whether SpeedEntry or side entry like a dual strap, they lock down to secure your preferred footstrap tightness.
- Nylon Offset MultiDisk – 4HP, 3HP, and Channel compatible.
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us