2024 Giro Contour RS Goggles
With a new toric lens shape that's slightly smaller than the original Contour, the Contour RS goggle hits all the marks. The new shape, combined with Expansion View Technology+ and VIVID lenses, allows you to see all the features on the mountain with clarity, so you can spot takeoffs and landings with ease, while the quick-change magnetic-assisted lens system means more time riding and less time fussing with gear. Top that off with the EVAK vent system so you don't have to worry about fogging, and a bonus low-light VIVID infrared lens with Optics by ZEISS®, and you're more than ready to shred in all conditions.
- Expansion View Technology + (EXV+) – A common misconception is that larger frames offer a wider field of view. Although counterintuitive, your peripheral vision is more often limited by the goggle’s frame and lens shape than its size. EXV+ features a frameless design and a proprietary, semi-spherical lens curvature that allows a wider field of view than ever before.
- EXV+ Frameless Design
- For Slightly Smaller Faces
- Includes Two Vivid Zeiss Lenses – One sun/all conditions lens and one low light lens.
- Toric VIVID Lenses with Optics by Zeiss – Toric in shape, this injection-molded lens mimics the form of the human eye to provide superior optics while creating increased air volume inside the goggle to help prevent fogging. Manufacturing, testing, and quality control of all Giro toric lenses is performed by ZEISS Optics and are held to the highest standard.
- Anti-Fog Coating – Every Giro goggle lens features an anti-fog coating to keep your vision and riding experience on point.
- EVAK Vent Technology – Uses a new foam made from an ultra-durable, non-absorbent material. EVAK vents minimize the chance of fogging by releasing moisture while simultaneously creating a barrier from the elements.
- Triple-Layer Face Foam with Microfleece Facing – Triple face foam is a three part system that provides a plush contact layer against your face, a super soft middle layer that allows maximum contour, and a durable back layer connected to the goggle frame.
- Seamless Compatibility with All Giro Helmets – For optimal performance of both helmets and goggles, Giro products are designed to work together, ensuring a seamless interface between helmet and goggles for an exceptional fit and dependable, worry-free function.
- OTG (Over The Glasses) Friendly