2024 Giro Tor Spherical MIPS Snow Helmet
When it comes to protecting the noggin compromising isn't an option. The Giro Tor Spherical Helmet is made for the steep and deep with the new MIPS® Spherical Technology™ that facilitates the highest level of protection should you take a tumble. The adjustable ventilation allows you to maintain all-day comfort no matter the varying conditions, and the fit system helps make micro-adjustments a breeze even with gloves on. The new magnetic buckle closure is a one-handed operation that is easy to open and close. Times have changed for the better and wearing a helmet this rad is as cool as it gets.
- Hybrid Construction
- Durable Hard Shell Ventilated Upper
- Lightweight In-Mold Lower and Sidewalls
- MIPS® Spherical – A new technology developed jointly by Giro and MIPS in Sweden, MIPS® Spherical uses inner and outer EPP foam components to allow a "ball and socket" rotational movement of several millimeters in any direction during an impact.
- Thermostat Control™ Adjustable Venting – Allows you to custom tune airflow instantly with a simple, low profile control button on the outside of the helmet. No other system is faster or easier to adjust, and nothing is more effective at keeping you comfortable.
- In Form™ 2 Fit System – The In Form 2 Fit System is lighter and lower profile than the original, making it even easier to dial in a custom fit in seconds - even with gloves on. An improved dial design provides up to 6 cm of adjustment plus enhanced stability.
- Wikpro Grid Fleece
- Fidlock® Magnetic Buckle Closure – The pinch-free, one-handed Fidlock Magnectic Snap helmet buckle combines the advantages of two fastening concepts in a completely new way. Strong magnets make it easy to open and close while a secure snap functionality ensures a continuously high locking force.