2024 Jones Meteorite Snowboard Bindings
The Meteorite binding is designed for the all-mountain rider that wants a stable and comfortable binding with a tweak-able medium soft flex. The Meteorite delivers precision response thanks to SKATETECH technology that transfers your energy directly to your edges. The Meteorite’s Dynamic Flex highback is stiff in the center for solid support and softer on the sides for friendly maneuverability. The Meteorite can be set up in Surf mode or Freeride mode by switching bushing and interchanging the ankle straps between bindings. Surf mode offers maximum tweakability, Freeride mode offers maximum response. To keep your boots locked in with no strap bite, the Meteorite is fitted with our Power Ankle Straps and 3D Flex Fit 2.0 toe straps. The molded Power Ankle Straps are wide and asymmetric for enhanced comfort and adjustable response and the low profile 3D Flex Fit 2.0 toe strap is slightly stretchy to conform to any boot shape.
- Flex Rating – Freeride Mode 6/10 (1=Soft, 10=Stiff)
- Flex Rating – Surf Mode 3/10 (1=Soft, 10=Stiff)
- Comfort Foam Foot Pillow – Full length EVA foam footbed that maximizes binding comfort while minimizing foot fatigue. The 3D molded footbed surface offers supreme traction for any boot tread pattern and prevents snow build-up.
- Hanger 3.0 – Binding hanger design featuring a wider bushing footprint that’s closer to the edges for enhanced board connection and faster energy transfer. The Hanger 3.0 is also lighter weight and has a lower inner lateral wall for better ankle mobility and high volume boot fit. Nylon reinforced with 30% fiberglass.
- Flushcup Technology
- Dynamic Flex Highback – Mid-wide profile and friendly, ergonomic flex helps you turn, tweak and slash.
- Asym Highback with Wider Lateral Side for Added Toe Side Turn Power
- Stiff Middle Spine for Solid Carving Performance
- Flexible Side Edges for Added Freestyle Performance
- Tool-Less Forward Lean Adjustment
- Highback Flex – 5/10
- Comfort Flex Ankle Straps – Comfort Flex Ankle Straps are 3D molded to evenly distribute pressure and eliminate strap bite plus asymmetric for customizable response. Flip-It Strap compatible (Freeride mode + Surf mode).
- 3D Flex Fit 2.0 Toe Straps – 3D Flex Fit 2.0 toe straps dynamically stretch to fit any shape boot. The new minimalist design is even lower profile and every bit as comfortable, durable and responsive as the original design.
- Flip-It Ankle Strap Technology – Side 1: Freeride mode / Side 2: Surf mode
- Tool-Less Strap Adjustment
- Hinge Connector Strap Attachment + Pre-Curved Ladders
- Asymmetrical Buckles – Bombproof buckles made from aircraft-grade alloy featuring ultra-strong levers and springs. Triple action ratchet design increase speed of entry and release.
- Skate Tech – The components of the SkateTech design mimic the function of a skateboard truck. The “Hanger” acts as a lever that transfers energy input from the straps to the “Bushings” and onto the board edges. The “Kingpin” acts as the fulcrum for the “Hanger” and magnifies the energy transfer through leverage. Traditional bindings lose energy when the baseplate flexes and bends unevenly. The energy loss forces you to crank your straps tighter and ride with more forward lean to gain the same control. Uneven pressure and tight straps lead to more foot fatigue and pain. By evenly pivoting over the “Post”, the middle of your board flexes more uniformly and your energy inputs are focused directly on your edge. Your feet stay more relaxed and more comfortable because the bindings transfer power to the board with less work.
- Freeride Mode – Position the wide half of the strap above the buckle for more lateral support and board response. Use Hard Bushings for maximum response. Hard Bushings available separately.
- Universal Mounting Disc – Compatible with 4x2, 4x4 and EST/Channel
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us