2024 K2 Bond Snowboard Bindings
A Team favorite, right out of the gate, the Bond snowboard binding was developed with the help of riders like Gabe Ferguson, Parker Szumowski, and Antti Jussila. The most freestyle-focused binding in K2's men’s collection, the Bond prides itself on being lightweight, flexible, and comfortable. This do-it-all snowboard binding features a set of no-frills straps atop a vibration damping This Grips!™ basepad.
- Flex Rating – 7/10 (1=Soft, 10=Stiff)
- Module™ Chassis – Featured on all K2’s new bindings, the Module chassis is composed of a fiberglass infused nylon, and minimizes “dead” board flex zones directly underneath the binding. This in turn allows the rider to feel the flex and response of the entire board length, while providing maximum support, security, comfort, and vibration damping.
- Sugarcane EVA Canted Harshmellow™ Footbed with Pods – Derived from scrap native sugarcane raised with minimal impact on rainforests, the footbeds on the Module chassis represent a huge leap toward the goal of carbon net-neutrality. Integrated with K2’s proprietary Harshmellow™ technology, these eco-conscious footbeds provide grip, cushion, and performance for all day riding in every condition.
- This Grips™ Basepad – K2’s proprietary rubber compound, integrated onto the bottom of the Module chassis, provides vibration damping and cushion between board and binding, reducing fatigue and joint impact.
- Team Highback – K2’s new Team Highback harnesses the strength and sustainability of the castor bean, and represents a huge step toward the goal of carbon net-neutrality.
- Forward Lean Block
- Single Density Ankle Strap – K2’s new single density ankle strap harnesses the strength and sustainability of the castor bean, and represents a huge step toward the goal of carbon net-neutrality.
- Single Density Toe Strap – K2’s new single density toe strap harnesses the strength and sustainability of the castor bean, and represents a huge step toward the goal of carbon net-neutrality.
- MultiMount™ Ankle Strap Mount Points – Featured on the Module™ Chassis, mulitple mount points for the ankle strap on the Module chassis allow for a fine-tuned, custom fit.
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us